Waitlist Email

If she’s a good woman she’s already on the RSVP list ahead of him and will buy the FM9 for him. :)
Greg,

Just curious...where are you finding these good women who will buy an FM9 for you?

Most women I know have no clue about Fractal products...sadly, because every time I mention FAS to non-musician people, their eyes glaze over and I need to revive them...

Not unless they change their previous rules from the FM3 and earlier FM9 waitlists which was one per person until the invitation list was cleared.

If you have a legitimate need for more than one you can contact the sales department and talk to them.
I’ve had the option in the past to purchase more than 1 but it must have been when waitlist was completed

So will it be August we see some shipped? I’m sure they want to ship them as much as we want to buy them!!
@Admin M@ said last month (?) that they'd have an announcement in August. That's all that has been said since then. Once they make their announcement I expect to see this thread locked.

I'm sure they want to ship them a lot more than people want to buy them. They'd love to have the money coming in.

Honestly, I think we’ll be lucky if they even have 100 units available for the US market. There’s still a massive chip shortage. I got on the list on Dec. 3rd and have resigned myself to the fact that I probably won’t get the invite until next summer.

I got on the list last Nov 2021 and was seriously thinking about selling off my main pedalboard ( Timeline, Ventris, DSM Simplilfer etc). Glad I didn't. Going to wait it out.

@Admin M@ said last month (?) that they'd have an announcement in August. That's all that has been said since then. Once they make their announcement I expect to see this thread locked.

I'm sure they want to ship them a lot more than people want to buy them. They'd love to have the money coming in.

@Admin M@ is it anticipated that US prices will increase compared to previous FM9 new prices? I recall an earlier post of yours stating you've considered higher priced substitutions and FAS absorbed as much as possible.

Just wondering what to expect to make an informed decision. Not looking for an exact price if you're not at liberty to say.

I don’t remember any such post. I’d like to see a link to it.
In the current turmoil, parts suppliers keep changing the date that their orders will be delivered, and they sometimes do so only after the "date expected" has already passed. One cannot help but imagine that this strange effect is at least partly caused by global corporations pulling strings at the highest levels.

Oct
Dec
Feb
April

June

It's impossible at this point to not put a question mark after anything anyone tells you. But at the same time, we are fighting a very good fight. We've employed higher priced substitutions and other techniques, absorbing as much of the extra costs as possible.

If you're talking about picking up an Axe-Fx III or FM3, I'd say, "Get what you can get when you can get it." I've seen some estimates stating that this situation continues into next year. Those products could become scarce too.
@Admin M@

I will be glad to see the supply shortage end . I tried to order a couple of cosmetic parts from Mesa boogie
the reply was that due to the supply shortage they need all parts for amp building . Please check back in 6 months

Back
Top Bottom