Waitlist Email

Fractal seems to be moving through about 15-20 minute waitlist intervals/day. As long as supplies hold out, you might see an invite early next week!
That would be nice. I spent the whole day the announcement was made "analyzing" the FM9 cause I thought the waitlist was a hard commit to purchase.

Fractal seems to be moving through about 15-20 minute waitlist intervals/day. As long as supplies hold out, you might see an invite early next week!
Recently they have been, but previously it was a few minutes/day. That's typical for the waitlists.

Here's one of the things I'm tracking… NOTE: This is updated to remove two data points that were suspiciously out of range. The 26m point on 10/18 seems accurate because there were fourteen invitations added to the list that day, which was in-line with eleven the day before. It's good to see the line trending up.

1635374472116.png

Last edited:
Recently they have been, but previously it was a few minutes/day. That's typical for the waitlists.

Here's one of the things I'm tracking…

View attachment 90915
Great job Greg! Based on this graph we should be at about 40-45 min a day by the end of November which should put us somewhere right in the middle of 8/28. However there may not be as dense of a waitlist during the early morning hours (2a-6a) due to the list being only available in North America.

Hopefully the trajectory starts pointing upward and they are serving at least the first week of September by the end of Nov!

Back
Top Bottom