Waitlist Email

So what is the time frame between getting the invite, ordering and the unit shipping? Is it one of those things where they ship in a day or so, or is it that you get the invite, order and there is a lag with shipping?

So what is the time frame between getting the invite, ordering and the unit shipping? Is it one of those things where they ship in a day or so, or is it that you get the invite, order and there is a lag with shipping?

I received my invite last Friday and ordered that day. It shipped yesterday and will be here Thursday according to UPS. From what I have seen they ship the same day or the next business day from when it is ordred.

Why is it that even though I have ordered mine and it is in the hands of UPS, I still keep coming back to this thread to see how many post that they received their invite today? I don't think I am the only one doing that either.

Why is it that even though I have ordered mine and it is in the hands of UPS, I still keep coming back to this thread to see how many post that they received their invite today? I don't think I am the only one doing that either.
Because my man, you have re-discovered a child's excitement of Christmas. Congrats! I just signed up for the waitlist today, it hurts my soul deeply that I wont get one before I turn 45 in May lol.

I ordered mine on Monday Oct 18th. It was picked up by UPS from Fractal the afternoon of Tuesday, Oct 19 and was delivered to my home in Illinois Thursday, Oct 21. So figure three days? Regular ground shipping via UPS. Maybe an extra day if you live on the West Coast.

Congrats! I just signed up for the waitlist today, it hurts my soul deeply that I wont get one before I turn 45 in May lol.

7 Months is a long time. The once they get past the people that signed up the first couple days things should loosen up. Hopefully the biggest logjam was the first 6 hours or so.

I am wondering if the IEC issue has postponed the invitations going out today? We usually see some posts on here by now.

Back
Top Bottom