Waitlist Email

It’s so incredible that Cliff built something this successful against all the Titans of the world 🤟🏽

mine will be here Tuesday
YES!! Years ago, I tried some of the Yamaha model products, DG Stomp, Magic Stomp. I really liked them, but then the big Yamaha corporation said stop, not enough units. Bye, gone. I love that Fractal is great, built right here in the USA by some very smart people. Every time I tried "modeling" in the past, I went back to tube amps. Not this time. Fractal amazes me with their product, tone and continuous support of the products. Congrats Cliff and team Fractal. Amazing job, cant't wait for the FM9.

So I got the 29th about 11:00 AM. How long you guys figure I have? Days, weeks, months? An educated guess will change what I purchase from here on. Some stuff I won’t need once I get the FM9. Any ideas? I’m good with waiting, but I do mostly live shows and how long I have to wait makes a big difference in what I need to buy down the road. Thanks!

So I got the 29th about 11:00 AM. How long you guys figure I have? Days, weeks, months? An educated guess will change what I purchase from here on. Some stuff I won’t need once I get the FM9. Any ideas? I’m good with waiting, but I do mostly live shows and how long I have to wait makes a big difference in what I need to buy down the road. Thanks!
We have no way to make any sort of accurate estimate. Currently, according to my tracking, we're seeing people who got on the waitlist 25 minutes after it opened, getting their invitations three weeks later, but, again, that's not necessarily accurate.

Your time, on the 29th, is significantly later, and, from past experience, the time spent waiting for an invitation is going to increase.

Congrats all - enjoy the new units! I’m 3:52 so hopefully the progress keeps up!

Just saw the first unit hit Reverb for double MSRP 🙁
I know it's a free country but I hate people like this. I guarantee this person does not need the money hes just a greedy bastard and this was his plan the whole time. I wish there was a douchebag emoji I would put it here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom