Waitlist Email

I know it's a free country but I hate people like this like I guarantee this person does not need the money hes just a greedy bastard and this was his plan the whole time. I wish there was a douchebag emoji I would put it here.
I've messaged him a couple times offering a more reasonable price and he doesn't respond lol

I would have at least kept it in the sealed box "as new" . 3k with no warranty, not a smart purchase even though FAS has been 100% reliable for me over the years it's still electronic gear. Our turn will come soon! FAS is doing a great job on this release imo

So I got the 29th about 11:00 AM. How long you guys figure I have? Days, weeks, months? An educated guess will change what I purchase from here on. Some stuff I won’t need once I get the FM9. Any ideas? I’m good with waiting, but I do mostly live shows and how long I have to wait makes a big difference in what I need to buy down the road. Thanks!

You could guess, but here's something I've thought...

At current rate, the wait list is currently moving forward at the rate of about 1 minute 4 or 5 seconds per day.

The reason for this slow rate is likely because numerous people signed onto the wait list early on. The bell curve rate of people who signed on early was likely upwards of several hundred per the first hour, if not more. By contrast, the bell curve rate of people who signed onto the wait list later was likely lower, because the initial hour received the most sign-on waitlist requests.

If one were to draw up a distribution curve of waitlist requests, I'd wisely say that once the group of initial waitlist sign-ons has their opportunity to purchase, the sales will taper off slightly and the rate of the list moving forward will increase to several minutes or more per day. As we move forward in time further out, the wait list will eventually no longer be necessary, as the availability of the FM9 units increase.

FTR, I'm not a statistician or office type who regularly draws up charts or presentations. I'm just using common sense based on the previous evidence we've seen within this thread, and times of purchase offer emails per day.

Regards selling a brand new used FM9 for $3K? Greed is not a desirable trait, and I'd personally not bother spending ridiculous money for something that won't be supported by a warrantee.

Last edited:
Anyone get a purchase invite today? Cmon I am killing my F5 key for nothing.
I've not seen mention of invites since last Friday. Could be FAS sends out invites on business weekdays after 12:00 noon EDT?

P.S. Thank you for teaching me something I didn't know about my F5 key!

Back
Top Bottom