Waitlist Email

The challenge of semiconductor shortages is still very real. It's hard to believe, but these units shipping are still units from the first run of FM9 Turbo. Not only Australia, but all other countries outside of the USA/Canada and Europe are regrettably still waiting. We're doing our best but now the war has potentially worsened the situation originally brought on by COVID-19.
Thanks for the thoughtful update Matt.

Submitted my request in Nov, 2022 . . . just got my notification yesterday, Tue, 7 Feb 2023. I'm NOT going to spring for it. Moved to Helix line. Had Fm3 . . . too much M E T A L !!!
Too much metal? As in metal amps?

I came from the Helix to the FM3 and am on the list for the FM9.

Submitted my request in Nov, 2022 . . . just got my notification yesterday, Tue, 7 Feb 2023. I'm NOT going to spring for it. Moved to Helix line. Had Fm3 . . . too much M E T A L !!!
What ever works for you as long as you're happy. On the bright side that moves me one unit up on the waitlist. Enjoy what you got and make music! Lots of happy Helix guys out there, we saw the Little River band a few years back and their guitar player was using one, sounded great!

They are all just tools after all, you decide what amp, cabinet and effects you want to use. BTW, most of my presets are clean and just on the edge of break up and it sounds fantastic. I am not sure what you mean by "too much metal". But you are the captain of your Fractal ship and ultimately decide the tone and choices.

Yamaha is a huge corporation from Japan and Fractal is made in the USA, New Hampshire to be exact. This is small but very cool community and I love it. All the best with your music making!!

Wow, they are flying through the list. I ordered about 8 weeks behind you.
Yes. The number of people signing up for the list per day peaks then drops off which you can see in the charts I periodically post. The effect is that they’re covering more days in the list for each day they ship units.

Back
Top Bottom