Waitlist Email

Mine successfully completed its trans continental journey early this morning, and came up for air…less than an hour and a half south of me.
It would be cool if it came today, but experience suggests that it will sit until late tonight, then arrive at the nearest hub about 4:00, then be “Out for delivery” tomorrow as per the original estimated delivery date.

Last edited:
In Australia for the FM9
wait-list Sep 2021
promised Jan 2022
delayed Apr 2022
Only one shipment arrived Dec 2022 but no offer for me.
Now all Fractal Audio products are “unavailable“ besides expression pedals and the load box.

Wait-list 11/9/23
Invite 2/9/23
Ordered 2/9/23

My first Fractal device. I have been using Line6 since the POD and currently have a Helix. Super excited to give Fractal a spin!
I will be quite curious to see how you like it. I went from a Zoom G5n to a Helix to the FM9. Love the FM9 so far. Seems higher quality sound wise.

Nov 15th waitlist....Tomorrow could be the day.....
So Excited Kermit GIF by MOODMAN

Mine is due to arrive tomorrow...

I've already got 3 pots of coffee fermentating, and don't plan on coming up for air until Monday morning... Lol
Mine too. High five!

Well, it made it to the hub at 2:16…a bit earlier than I expected. So it’s 35 min north of me now, but that’s the way it works.
I don’t usually get an early delivery, but I will be home…so there’s that.
Anybody’s race. 😉

Last edited:
I will be quite curious to see how you like it. I went from a Zoom G5n to a Helix to the FM9. Love the FM9 so far. Seems higher quality sound wise.
Me too. I am interested to see how adapting a new ecosystem will go. No doubt the FM9 is more capable than I am:) I play P&W exclusively when I play live. Now I need to start finding some good patches to work from and get a feel for it.

I may still keep the Helix as it has served me well. We shall see.

Me too. I am interested to see how adapting a new ecosystem will go. No doubt the FM9 is more capable than I am:) I play P&W exclusively when I play live. Now I need to start finding some good patches to work from and get a feel for it.

I may still keep the Helix as it has served me well. We shall see.
Check out Worship Tutorials free AC30 and Marshall presets.

Back
Top Bottom