Video Tutorial: AX8 Beyond Basics - Part 1 -AX8-Edit

Nicely done, Chris! I don't even have an AX8, but I'm tempted to check it out. You always put such great tutorials together.

Order in!! Think you could include an explanation of the grid system? Why do some blocks go around others and why is this beneficial?

Okay. I ordered both the beginners and advanced AX8 guides.
I don't actually OWN an AX8 yet but am on the wait list with all of my best friends, and yes we are going crazy waiting for this thing! :D

In. The beginner video kept me from, well, doing something that may have included placing the ax8 on some railroad tracks.

hey guys, thank so much again for the support. the free video offer has now expired.

the pre-sale price of $10 is still active for now. it will be sold at $15 once it is done.

i'm kinda thinking about changing the name from "Intermediate Guide" to "Beyond Basics" or something like that. i will cover the same topics i listed earlier, and it will definitely be a continuation from the Beginner's guide, but i'm not sure the topics can be called "intermediate". it's really difficult to compartmentalize some of this stuff!!

i hope there wasn't any perceived value from the word "intermediate", as i did list the specific topics i'm thinking of covering and those aren't changing. i just want the title to match the content.

i'll be starting pre-production this week, starting to write out the script and getting into the details of the topics covered. it should give me more clarity on the title of the video - perhaps it won't change at all :)

thanks.

I got in last night at the last minute :) ... also bought the Beginner's guide!

Looking forward to it...

I believe that Title change you proposed seems to be more appropriated. Maybe some concepts could also be viewed as an advanced one (not intermediate)...with your proposal you will have more freedom :)

I believe that Title change you proposed seems to be more appropriated. Maybe some concepts could also be viewed as an advanced one (not intermediate)...with your proposal you will have more freedom :)
I agree. Also what's advanced to one is intermediate to others, etc. so yeah this gives me more of a range.

Back
Top Bottom