Video Tutorial: AX8 Beyond Basics - Part 1 -AX8-Edit

I just ordered. Your beginners was well worth it. Looking forward. This AX8 is a blast. Just loaded up 3.02 last night and played around for 3 hours and I barely know what I am doing. What till I become and intermediate! So many delicious tones in that box, and I am just tapping the surface.

Ordered ! Looking forward to the video. Chris, I am new to AX8 and the Fractal world and your videos have been of priceless help. Thank you so much and congratulations for the great work !

ordered! The beginners video was SO helpful. I'm a COMPLETE Fractal novice, and your beginners video really accelerated my getting into it and ENJOYING it by leaps and bounds. Can't wait to spend more time with it, and eventually get the intermediate vid to go even deeper. Thanks for putting in the work on these!

http://selz.co/1SWEjiF <-- Pre-order at this link.

PRE-ORDER PRICE $10 (Sale price will eventually be $15)
See below for Special Offer till May 8th!

During the month of May, we will be creating an Intermediate Guide for the AX8 from Fractal Audio. This is intended as a follow-up video to our Beginner's Guide video (available at http://bit.ly/213yOCt).

Although all of the details are not finalized yet, some of the planned topics* are:
  • Amp and Cab Block basics - Getting tone
  • Intro to all other block types - what they are, typical uses, examples
  • AX8-Edit basics and beyond
  • AX8-Edit Block Library
  • Recent Firmware improvements and changes (FW 3.02)
  • Mono vs Stereo Output techniques
  • Dual Input Ideas (Electric and Piezo)
  • Leaving AX8-Edit at home - Gig necessities
  • Various Gig Strategies for FRFR setups (Global EQ, Mono vs Stereo, Separate FOH and Stage signals)
  • And more... (I always wanted to say that)
*Topics are subject to change

We will most likely create at least an hour worth of video content, similar to our Beginner's Guide video. Keep in mind that we price our videos low, so they are always a good value. There will be no bundle price for the Beginner and Intermediate videos, so no risk to purchase now.

In addition to the Intermediate Guide, we are also developing a "Footswitch Strategies" Tutorial as well. This will be sold separately for $5. This video will show different ideas for setting up the Footswitches for different types of gigging situations, using different combinations of Scenes, Presets, IA and F-Switches.

Pre-Order the Intermediate Guide by May 8th and we will include the "Footswitch Strategies" Tutorial for free. An additional $5 value.

If you miss the May 8th deadline, the pre-order price will only include the Intermediate Guide video itself. The pre-order price will expire once the videos are completed, and it will then be priced at $15. If you purchase the pre-order, you will be notified via email when I add the video content to this product. (For now there is only a text document to download as a placeholder.)

We hope to write, record, edit, and deliver these videos within the month of May. Earliest delivery will probably be around May 20th; if we miss that date, we hope to finish within the month of May.

Thank you for your support! I hope to keep producing content - both free and premium - as well as doing live-streams (https://beam.pro/axefxtutorials) for the Fractal Audio community.

Chris, when purchasing your videos, is it a one time view, does the link expire after a certain time period or direct downloadable?
Please advise.

Thank you.

Chris, when purchasing your videos, is it a one time view, does the link expire after a certain time period or direct downloadable?
Please advise.

Thank you.

It is direct downloadable but the link does expire. I purchased the beginner's video and that was my experience.

Chris - Great work on the beginner's video. I just purchased the intermediate one, looking forward to receiving it. Thanks!

Please advise.

Thank you.
I think the maximum download duration is 90 days from date of purchase. I'm sure I can work something out if people need it again past that.

Thanks Chris. Even though I have been an AxeFx user since 09' I bought the beginners tutorial and will be getting this one too.

Makes it easier for me to wrap my head around the footswitches....I'm so used to the MFC and this is different.

Great work.

Just a few more days for the free video AND lower price. I'll start writing and pre-production early next week. Just know that the Footswitch video will probably come a bit after the Intermediate Guide. Thanks.

Ordered! I will be ordering your AX8 Beginner Tutorial shortly as well.

Thank you for your ongoing contributions and dedication to the Fractal user community!

Mike

Back
Top Bottom