Video: AxeFX 2 - USA Clean

CAxN

Inspired
Hey guys, so I picked up my AxeFX2 on Friday. I met Cliff, he's a very nice guy. It was very cool to see all the Axe II's being born, trust me when I say they are hard at work producing as many as they possibly can.

Needless to say, endless hours have since been spent checking out and creating patches etc. (there are a ton of VERY cool presets). Here's a quick video of an idea I was messing around with while in awe of the awesome clean sounds that this magic black box can produce.

YouTube:CAxN - Axe-FX 2-USA Clean

Cool sound and playing!

By the way: I needed a second round to spot the cat, but I saw the bird at once (of whom nobody speaks so far;)!

Martin

Impressive tone and playing. Thanks for the upload. Could you upload something with the new tape delays (with clean and dirty sounds) and any atmospheric presets at all? It would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Very nice man, the dlays sound very warm. Love the Shure headphones, got a pair of 840's and they are the best!

Thanks for the feedback and comments guys!

Ryan -The Duet 2 sounds great, but I've actually had some problems with it. The sound stops working after a certain amount of time, and just spits out garbage noise. Hopefully they'll release an update or something that will take care of it.

Gittarzan - Lol, not sure what kind of bird it is. The part of the shirt you can't see is the human finger falling from it's mouth, so that's why I got it, heh.

Morphosis - Thanks. Yeah, the super-clean clean sounds aren't for everyone, but no doubt the AxeII can get you whatever sound you're looking for.

TheMike - This was through the Duet, although I honestly can't hear a sound diff. between recording with the Duet vs. the USB on the Axe2.

Mork - Those are actually Audio Technica ATH-M50 headphones. I got these when my Sony 7506's died after 8 years or so of constant use. They have great isolation, very durable and sound very good.

Bufon63 - Sure, I'll be working on a delay patch this weekend anyway, so I'll try to share a clip sometime over the weekend.

I'll try to share the patch once AxeEdit comes out.

I'm also working on 2 full lengths, one that is 7 string spacey tech-metal and another that is heavy drop C melodic-y rock, so I'll be posting some clips of some high gain sounds as well once I'm close to finalizing the patches that I'll be using.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom