vibrato

Like yek said, not specifically but it is trivial to create. It's just a chorus at 100% mix really. You can use the pitch block for a more dramatic effect.

thanks dude... that's really interesting looking.....

I have a cunning plan forming in my head....

I now just need my Axe 2 to show up so's I can execute it.. lol..

Are you guys serious, no vibrato effect? It was only one of the first guitar fx ever used. With all these Fender models, there should be a very good vibrato available.

Did you even read the link which Yek posted? There's no floobydust: it's modulation, and it can be recreated within the Axe with the tools we have now, within twenty seconds of programming time.

... With all these Fender models, there should be a very good vibrato available.
Which reminds me that Fender tended to switch the terms vibrato and tremolo: the vibrato on a Twin is actually a tremolo (volume varies) and the tremolo on a Strat is actually a vibrato effect (varies pitch).

Which reminds me that Fender tended to switch the terms vibrato and tremolo: the vibrato on a Twin is actually a tremolo (volume varies) and the tremolo on a Strat is actually a vibrato effect (varies pitch).

Yeah, are people looking for a "tremolo" effect or "vibrato"? Meaning volume modulation versus pitch modulation.

My mistake guys, I was thinking about trem, that's why I was so shocked. Nice to know it's there. My AX 2 arrives monday.

so here's the next Q:
if for example I wanted the vibrato to fade in gradually would I be better off controlling it from an ADSR or Envelope?

I was kinda thinking of doing other stuff with real time control...

but yeah.. I totally get what you're saying.....

Back
Top Bottom