Vh "Feel Your Love Tonight" Cover Video

Nice Mark! As mentioned above, your playing style makes it looks effortless and smooth..

What camera are you shooting this with? I watched it at 720p and looked almost 3D...

Cool, thanks. Just happened to find the FracTool after I asked the question. Does it work well?
I haven't had any issues with it so far. You may have to tweak some of the presets you convert as the AX8 is a little different.
For this preset the reverb cab was maxing out the CPU so I had to drop the echo density to 4 and set the quality to normal.

I haven't had any issues with it so far. You may have to tweak some of the presets you convert as the AX8 is a little different.
For this preset the reverb cab was maxing out the CPU so I had to drop the echo density to 4 and set the quality to normal.
Got it, thanks. I as reading that users were having issues with possible viruses or issues with virus protection when using FracTool. One quick one, are you using the 5.0 beta for this preset or 4.0.1?

Nice Mark! As mentioned above, your playing style makes it looks effortless and smooth..

What camera are you shooting this with? I watched it at 720p and looked almost 3D...

Far away cam is an iPhone 6 at 60fps, closer shot is my Nikon D5500 at 60fps. Thanks for the kind words!!

Mark

Back
Top Bottom