Vh "Feel Your Love Tonight" Cover Video

Great playing and ton Mark, I'll check that preset out tomorrow for sure.

Is that the $25,000 guitar?

Is that the $25,000 guitar?

Not quite.......that's the $699-$899 EVH Stripe Series guitar that a company takes & does the Eddie relic thing to & sells for $2,000

By the way....the Fender $25,000 VH replica guitar can now readily be gotten for around $11,000

Last edited:
Really enjoy the video, as usual. I love watching how relaxed the fingering is on the fret board. I swear, in some spots, it seems like there is no way he is in position for the chord shapes but yet he nails it like he's been in the minor 3rd position for 2 weeks LoL. Just so fluid sounding and its really obvious as well, the comfort level of truly nailing it. Bravo sir, please...keep being you and what you do.

Not quite.......that's the $699-$899 EVH Stripe Series guitar that a company takes & does the Eddie relic thing to & sells for $2,000

By the way....the Fender $25,000 VH replica guitar can now readily be gotten for around $11,000

$11,000 sounds like a bargain, lol. OMG!!!

Really enjoy the video, as usual. I love watching how relaxed the fingering is on the fret board. I swear, in some spots, it seems like there is no way he is in position for the chord shapes but yet he nails it like he's been in the minor 3rd position for 2 weeks LoL. Just so fluid sounding and its really obvious as well, the comfort level of truly nailing it. Bravo sir, please...keep being you and what you do.

Thanks Triaxis75. For years I practiced trying to use minimal finger movements, I may have over practiced because sometimes I think it looks strange, I mean I look strange anyway but the playing looks weird to me, lol. I'm glad you enjoyed it and thanks so much for posting your thoughts.

Mark

Thanks Triaxis75. For years I practiced trying to use minimal finger movements, I may have over practiced because sometimes I think it looks strange, I mean I look strange anyway but the playing looks weird to me, lol. I'm glad you enjoyed it and thanks so much for posting your thoughts.

Mark

I remember watching Santana play back in the late 70's / early 80's and thinking that flurry of notes can't be coming from him cause HE'S NOT EVEN MOVING HIS FINGERS ! ....

I get the same impressions from you sometimes .... ;)

I remember watching Santana play back in the late 70's / early 80's and thinking that flurry of notes can't be coming from him cause HE'S NOT EVEN MOVING HIS FINGERS ! ....

I get the same impressions from you sometimes .... ;)
Thanks R.D. You are too kind, sir!

Hello Mark,
FX8 user here. I have been digging your preset " Mark Day Solo" I see there is a modifier in the pitch block or others. Do you remember what they do? It appears nothing? Could respond in the FX8 section titled MD solo.

Hello Mark,
FX8 user here. I have been digging your preset " Mark Day Solo" I see there is a modifier in the pitch block or others. Do you remember what they do? It appears nothing? Could respond in the FX8 section titled MD solo.

If you open the Editor and click on Controllers then Modifiers, you will see that the Pitch Mix and Level are controlled by Scene 1 & 2 controllers(respectively)

:)

Mark

Back
Top Bottom