Version 6.00 Preview

Uh, folks. I don't know why everyone is getting so worked up. That's the same word "soon" he used before. It's a big ass release. I'm sure they have to make certain all the parts are in order and minimum of bugs get uncovered by the restless natives!

That said I hope he releases it tomorrow. But I already have my hands full , you know??

i`l keep doing this..

Sad man..

nope. I think it sounds good even on 5.07
But 6.0
man..i can`t ..hold on my hold my breath
phuuuu ...

Soon. This is a big release accompanied by an MFC and Axe-Edit update. We have a new protocol that syncs everything. So if you change a preset via the front panel or Axe-Edit, the MFC syncs up, etc.

There's a whole bunch of other stuff too. Tuner now goes down to G0 (and is strobe-tuner accurate).

Holy sheeep balls!!! That's fantastic!

Soon. This is a big release accompanied by an MFC and Axe-Edit update. We have a new protocol that syncs everything. So if you change a preset via the front panel or Axe-Edit, the MFC syncs up, etc.

There's a whole bunch of other stuff too. Tuner now goes down to G0 (and is strobe-tuner accurate).

Wait... what...? Woah...!!

I'm might actually be more excited over the Axe/MFC/Axe-Edit sync than the ability to "Fractalize" amp/tone match. OK never mind, I'm equally excited.

This is crazy... I'm an adult, so why is this stuff so much fun? Although I have a number of EX's that would probably disagree about the adult part.

***BTW "ToneMatch" is registered and in use by Bose. I'd hate to see happen to Fractal what happened with Parker Guitars and the DragonFly name.

NY Guitarist said:
Wait... what...? Woah...!!

I'm might actually be more excited over the Axe/MFC/Axe-Edit sync than the ability to "Fractalize" amp/tone match. OK never mind, I'm equally excited.

This is crazy... I'm an adult, so why is this stuff so much fun? Although I have a number of EX's that would probably disagree about the adult part.

***BTW "ToneMatch" is registered and in use by Bose. I'd hate to see happen to Fractal what happened with Parker Guitars and the DragonFly name.

I hear you on the syncing thing. That'll make tweaking workflow so much smoother as an integrated system. I've wanted this piece as long as I've had the MFC and Axe Edit. What a release this looks to be!!!

SAWEEET!

Im hoping this has the support for multiple tuner settings! I have a BFTS tuned guitar and other std tuning guitars, and hate lugging a tuner around (epitome of LAZY :) )

This is totally awesome Cliff... any chance you have a protocol up your sleeve to rid the world of "ball washing" politicians? Now that would be cool!

Damnation! I hear a big collective sick leave coming up among the forum people... ;)

Back
Top Bottom