Version 5.00 firmware preview

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Cheap strat copy -> Axe-Fx II -> Reaper

JCM800 model, just playing around with volume knob and pickup selector. Cabinet is my Mesa 4x12 capture. Ignore the copious clams...

Demonstrates:
- New triode models with improved grid modeling
- Totally new power amp models with bias excursion modeling, dynamic OT modeling, power supply modeling, etc.
- Dynamic speaker modeling

www.fractalaudio.com/tmp/jcm800_mindless_noodling.mp3

OMG! I've been waiting for this thread :)

Edit: This sounds more tube than a plumber! Awesome! I can't belive how the guitarcharacter sings in the clip. The juice is extracted and threated with calming honeymilk oil!

Last edited:
Reactions: jon
Cheap strat copy -> Axe-Fx II -> Reaper

JCM800 model, just playing around with volume knob and pickup selector. Cabinet is my Mesa 4x12 capture. Ignore the copious clams...

Demonstrates:
- New triode models with improved grid modeling
- Totally new power amp models with bias excursion modeling, dynamic OT modeling, power supply modeling, etc.
- Dynamic speaker modeling

www.fractalaudio.com/tmp/jcm800_mindless_noodling.mp3
Daaaaaamn.... Even more power amp modelling goodness?!?!?! Can't wait!!!!!

P.S. Your chops are getting much better from the last couple of clips! Great job Cliff!

Last edited:
hate this .. means i have to rework all my presets .. although the sound sounds very nice :)

Thank you Cliff. One question: Will existing presets have to be redone? Not bitching, just want to know.

That sounds great! I cant wait to check it out.I would love to have a new retweaked "ship ahoy" preset.TIA!!

Sounds superb! I didn't think the Axe could keep improving at this rate but dynamic cabs, new power amp models, seriously it's like the third xmas this year already and it's only January!

8)

Back
Top Bottom