Vai Academy 5.0

Also forgot to mention that Larry Mitchell is a total badass player and person. I loved watching him work and listening to him play in the jam rooms. I also thought he laid down the coolest jam groove of any of them during the concert portion. I hope somebody caught that on video.

Kudos to you guys for having the composure to jam with Steve Vai! I'm sure he does a great job of setting everyone at ease and making it a fun experience but, I always found comfort that I know just enough to fool other people into thinking I know what the hell I'm doing...don't think that works with Jack Butler.

Kudos to you guys for having the composure to jam with Steve Vai! I'm sure he does a great job of setting everyone at ease and making it a fun experience but, I always found comfort that I know just enough to fool other people into thinking I know what the hell I'm doing...don't think that works with Jack Butler.
Last year was waaay more nerve-wracking... I was super nervous.

This time around I was much more "present" and comfortable.

I’d like thank all the fellow fractal users here who attended and came out to my classes and my jam room to jam with me. It was great to talk fractal gear and tone and effects with people. And i loved to class I did with Matt. He such a cool way of simply explaining the complicated! :0). And meeting so many of you from different areas of the world! Way cool.

I’d like thank all the fellow fractal users here who attended and came out to my classes and my jam room to jam with me. It was great to talk fractal gear and tone and effects with people. And i loved to class I did with Matt. He such a cool way of simply explaining the complicated! :0). And meeting so many of you from different areas of the world! Way cool.

It was an absolute pleasure meeting you and jamming with you! Thank you

5759E69C-067A-46CC-9384-CA4A4E0EB0F9.jpeg

Finally got around to getting this uploaded :smile:

This was the first time playing with a live band in 15 years, so needless to say I was nervous, but it was still awesome and super fun. The whole camp was excellent (other than the lack of bacon and sausage at breakfast :)), and seeing @Admin M@ working with all the artists was extremely helpful and super fun to see the creative process. I'm still buzzing from it over a week later! Thanks @shawnb @fremen @unix-guy for hanging with me helping make the experience even more awesome!

Finally got around to getting this uploaded :smile:

This was the first time playing with a live band in 15 years, so needless to say I was nervous, but it was still awesome and super fun. The whole camp was excellent (other than the lack of bacon and sausage at breakfast :)), and seeing @Admin M@ working with all the artists was extremely helpful and super fun to see the creative process. I'm still buzzing from it over a week later! Thanks @shawnb @fremen @unix-guy for hanging with me helping make the experience even more awesome!

Until the next time! ;)

You should be playing with a band, buddy!

Back
Top Bottom