V10 Update

No pissing contest, no "us vs them" (I happily use equipment from many companies on a daily basis, including Kemper), just stating my opinion ;) All is good, the sun is shining and V10 is just around the corner ;)

OK!! All good.
Thanks mate.

Cheers,
Mo.

Congrats Cliff.
I just found out during the week that I'm also going to be a father again- number 3 on the way.
Fun times ahead.

Woe to you o earth and sea
For the devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows that time is short
Let him who hath understanding recon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
It's number is 10...

-10?
-Yeah 10!
-10!!!????
-Yes, 10... Now shut up`n sing..

I left alone my mind was blank
I needed time to think to get the memories from my mind

What did I see can I believe that what I saw
That night was real and not just fantasy

Just what I saw in my own dreams were they
Reflections of my warped mind staring back at me

'Cause in my dreams it's always there
The evil face that twists my mind and brings me to despair

Yeah... !

The night was black was no use holding back
'Cause I just had to see was someone watching me
In the mist dark figures move and twist
Was all this for real or some kind of hell

10 10 10 the number of the beast
Hell and fire were spawned to be released

yeeeessssss!!!! its Friday night here in oz, im hanging! thanks heaps cliff, I had a spit because of lack of communication a while ago, Im really happy we are being informed now. Thanks a lot, and hope you get your deserved props for the hard work.
I love my axefx to bits and Ive been super hanging for axeedit in my studio.
Best of luck!

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Anyone else worried about the fact that no upgrade instructions have been released yet....but he's in lamaze class. I mean do I need someone to hold my hand and tell me to breath? Is there going to be dialation and contractions?

Anyone else worried ....I mean do I need someone to hold my hand and tell me to breath? Is there going to be dialation and contractions?

Have you had too much fiber? It's possible I guess. I would check page 35 of the user manual on how to deal with it. I'm here if you need me too.

No, but other companies do offer great service, so in that sense, Fractal are not unique. Great/good/excellent/etc but, not unique.

FWIW, I currently have no need for and nothing to do with Line6 or Digitech, however, I'll restate that, at least here in Australia (not Austria......), these experiences are very much dependent on the distributor, not the manufacturer.
By way of example, previously, I had excellent results and service over and above the norm from one of them (though I'll not say which), until they changed distributors. Now that they have new distributors, every single dealing with them sucks a large one and is like pulling teeth.

Cheers,
Mo.

i hear ya bro, no worries here though, happy 10!

Back
Top Bottom