V10 Update

Damn, just got my axe FX, Guess I got it at a good time:D This thing is incredible as is, can't wait to test out the new stuff. Really looking forward to axe edit

Release Candidate One will been submitted to testers tonight. If all goes well the firmware, Axe-Edit, new presets, etc. will be released by the end of the week.

So you can give your F5 key a break.

That's what I thought - Friday

Thanks for all the hard work and dedication to the music militia Cliff, you are a genius of our time!

All the best,
Jean.

Release Candidate One will been submitted to testers tonight. If all goes well the firmware, Axe-Edit, new presets, etc. will be released by the end of the week.

So you can give your F5 key a break.

Great !! Thanks for the news update and all your work, Cliff and everyone involved !

Thanks for the update Cliff! And for all your hard work. My Axe Fx and my raw denim are the only things I own that improve dramatically over time.

Cliff deserves the Nobel Prize of Guitarology! Thanks for all of your hard work on these updates... I can't wait to check them out!

Thanks Cliff, now I can sleep peacefully. Really looking forward to this.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

arghhhh
and it just so happens my weekend is lined up with chores and errands!!
looks like i might be getting the sniffles coming monday and have to call in sick..
sniff, sniff, cough, cough...

And this will be any different than any other week since owning the AxeFX II, HOW, exactly !? ;-) I'm up till 4am every night playing... smh...

I actually feel asleep sitting strait up with a guitar in my lap and the axe II in front on me. Somehow I managed not to drop the guitar, lol.

Back
Top Bottom