Ultra Unavailale? Where can I purchase one?

Do you mean the waiting game, waiting for delivery, or waiting for Fractal to actually ship it? Is there a big delay between placing the order and shipment from Fractal???

In my case I ordered last Thur afternoon ... looks like Fractal shipped it the next day ... at least that's when I got he UPS tracking info. I did the 3-day option and it's 'out for delivery' today!

In my case I ordered last Thur afternoon ... looks like Fractal shipped it the next day ... at least that's when I got he UPS tracking info. I did the 3-day option and it's 'out for delivery' today!

Thanks DHardmanJr. Just curious... did you get any sort of "order confirmation" email from Fractal after you placed your order? I placed my order yesterday, and haven't received any emails. Just wondering if I should be concerned or not.

Yep, it was from this email address: sales@fractalaudio.com

The email had a link to a yahoo store page where I could check the status of the order and eventually the UPS tracking number showed up.

I thought the email came not long after placing the order. I can't remember if it was instantaneous or a little while later, but was definitely the same day. Maybe a spam filter thing?

Yep, it was from this email address: sales@fractalaudio.com

The email had a link to a yahoo store page where I could check the status of the order and eventually the UPS tracking number showed up.

I thought the email came not long after placing the order. I can't remember if it was instantaneous or a little while later, but was definitely the same day. Maybe a spam filter thing?

I just emailed them to find out what the status of my order was... Marty replied back very quickly. Evidently in my haste to get my order in (for fear they would sell out before I could finish my entry!), I had a typo in my email address.:eek:ops

At any rate, my order has shipped! I should have it on Thursday. Whoo-hoo! :mrgreen

Back
Top Bottom