Ultra arrived today.. How could I be so stupid to spend so much money...

rfaranda

..... on all the gear I've bought throughout the years...

g1.jpg

gear.jpg

and MUCH MUCH MORE!!!
------------------------------

The versatility of this thing is amazing. I've been through just about all of the modeling gear, pod, xt , x3, hd500, GSP1101, Boss..etc... and some would be decent but always less than stellar...

I've had the Ultra for about 4 hours and have already dialed in some great tones.

setup: Axe --> Presonus Firebox --> M-Audio Studiophile BX-8's....

I find the interface on the unit and the editor to be very straight forward and easy to navigate and understand....

Can't wait to see what I can make this thing do in a week...month...year.... :mrgreen

Outstanding! Enjoy the journey!!

And share some clips once you get things nailed down.

That's some HELLA gear you got there, whew!!

Unfortunately I have more gear than talent.. :lol

Join the club, bro. More money than sense, more gear than talent, as I like to say. :D

I love the power and versatility of an Ultra + FRFR cab. All the tones I want from one small rig. Now if only I could convince myself to downsize my guitar collection to only the essentials...

Welcome to the club. Most of us know the feeling. I'm done buying stuff. Wait - almost done - I need studio monitor stands like the ones you've got - where did you get them and what brand are they? They would be perfect for my monitors!

Wow. My wife disapproved of one 2x12 combo in our HUGE livingroom. Huge in European standards of course and including the kitchen.

Don't worry, you'll be rich in no time when all of that hits Craigslist.
Make replica's first and share them of course. All of us early adopters deserve something for paving your way.

;)

Lol, the bedspread went with the wife. Or should I say ex-wife.

Ha ha, You know when I looked at that picture the first thought that came to mind is that this guy must be single.

And I thought I went through a lot to get different tones. You are in a whole other league. Hell, there are about 5 leagues between us. But man that looks like a fun room to be in.

When I first saw all that gear along with the bedspread and the pink walls, I sensed a woman who was either perfect or history. :)

Enjoy the Axe.

When I first saw all that gear along with the bedspread and the pink walls, I sensed a woman who was either perfect or history. :)

Enjoy the Axe.

You would be correct on the latter... Wifes gone, bedspreads gone and the walls are no longer god forsaken pink!

Back
Top Bottom