TODAY feels like "VERY SOON" to me

Question on two things in the notes:

AN AMP MODEL CAN BE RESET BY TEMPORARILY CHANGING THE AMP TYPE AND THEN CHANGING BACK TO THE DESIRED TYPE. THIS WILL LOAD THE MODEL WITH DEFAULT PARAMETERS.

Changed amp block reset (double-click Bypass) so that type is not changed.

Is this describing the same process?

So we can now reset the amp models to the new firmware parameters by double clicking bypass instead of the old way, or did I misread?

Question on two things in the notes:

Is this describing the same process?

So we can now reset the amp models to the new firmware parameters by double clicking bypass instead of the old way, or did I misread?

No, see Mortega's wish in the Wish section. Before 6, when you reset an Amp block by pressing Bypass twice fast, the amp type would be set to 59 Bassman.
This has been changed. Now resetting will reset all parameters but leaves the amp type untouched.

To reset only the "advanced" amp parameters, reselect the amp type manually. This is wise to do after installing major firmware upgrades including the amp modelling (noted as such in the release notes).

Axe-Fx II Firmware Release Notes

Fixed attaching modifier to amp block INPUT TRIM parameter causes lag in other modifiers.

I had reported this one a while ago - really glad to see the fix for it - thank you FAS for the effort on this one and congratulations on what looks like a great release - can't wait to dig into it.

Axe-Fx II Firmware Release Notes

Improved tuner with strobe tuner accuracy and detection down to G0. Added “Magic 8-ball” display to tuner GUI. The 8-ball rotates clockwise if the note is sharp and vice-versa.

This is really cool just for the sake of being cool!... Putting a whole new "spin" on tuners. :eek:ops

YAAAAAAY!! looper sync :D and all the other goodies! I love fractal audio systems! Can't wait to try the harmonics thingie and new power amp thingie! YAAAAAAY!! <3

This is really cool just for the sake of being cool!... Putting a whole new "spin" on tuners. :eek:ops
it actually IS very cool. makes for very accurate tuning. similar to strobe tuners, you need a second to get used to it, but then it's just great.

No, see Mortega's wish in the Wish section. Before 6, when you reset an Amp block by pressing Bypass twice fast, the amp type would be set to 59 Bassman.
This has been changed. Now resetting will reset all parameters but leaves the amp type untouched.

To reset only the "advanced" amp parameters, reselect the amp type manually. This is wise to do after installing major firmware upgrades including the amp modelling (noted as such in the release notes).

Wow... Just Wow... Thanks a bunch for this Cliff!!!!

Back
Top Bottom