TODAY feels like "VERY SOON" to me

Coding is done for 6.0 for now since we're in release candidate mode. This means we play guitar and try to find bugs :).

Must be nice. If that's the case... I will still do my F5 on this forum just in case the release date will be earlier than anticipated.

Willowdale.... I am so dissapointed in you!!!!!

In my best willow font....

What time on the 23rd? Huh? morning? noon? night? huh? huh? :D:shock:D

Nice work FAS!!! Looper code too! Woooo Hooooo!

Excited by this news---and just wanted to say that for all the forum back-and-forth I think Fractal has handled this release perfectly...Gave us a headsup on the new features coming soon (which in some cases I'm sure enabled people to plan their amp-related purchases), kept things 'general' (allowing for inevitable changes in the development process) but 'specific' enough that users could offer input, ignored the crazy "we want our '6' and we want it now" rants while at the same time allowing clips to be posted so that we could all know the new features were real, and progress was being made---and finally giving us a 'tentative release date' once things were well enough in place to actually have a 'tentative release date'.....

Thanks Cliff for your amazing products, and for the way you interact with the Fractal community---Whenever someone comes up to me and says, "Oh, that's an Axe-fx--I was considering one of those" I always say "If you're even 5% considering it, you should just go ahead and buy it---EVERYTHING about it is great--The product, the updates, the support, the responsiveness to the user base"....

Sorry to be so hyperbolic...but Fractal is showing the world how it should be done......

I have one amp left to match, a Blankenship Leeds which I hope to finish today. We were able to get the new Looper code into the release so we want to take a couple extra days and make sure that it works seamlessly but still shooting for 4/23.

FWIW, a multi-Grammy winning producer used 6.00 yesterday on a new record he is producing.

Quote:

"FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GIANT!!!!!!!!"

That works for me...!

Seriously, take your time and release it when it's ready.

Time.jpg

...a loooooooooooong weekend alright.

Willowdale.... I am so dissapointed in you!!!!!
In my best willow font....
What time on the 23rd? Huh? morning? noon? night? huh? huh? :D:shock:D

I was lying on the beach here in Miami for most of the day, so I only checked in once or twice from the iPhone. Plus I'm good for now since Cliff has given a "FIRM" date for release!! lol

I am looking forward to see how high-gain sounds on v6.0, on 5.07 they sound damn good. Just can't imagine how can it get better. Maybe it's time to invent a new word for "better than perfect".

I didn't realize we were getting a new amp model as well. Are there any other new ones apart from the Blankenship?

Back
Top Bottom