TODAY feels like "VERY SOON" to me

To all the other companies out there:
4fcf2085957088b9ab6257b6d0939ff8.jpg

You Can't Touch This.....

Ever!!!!

Thanks Cliff. Really looking forward to this.
The efforts you and your team keep putting in this already wonderful peace of kit is beyond words.
Thanks again.

Man Cliff....you are really in a class of your own. You should start a tip jar some how. SERIOUS. You work very hard and even though you don't charge for these upgrades I would like to send something to show my gratitude. I'm sure others are the same. I am so happy to own this piece of gear that you built. It's an honor.

yes thank you for the metronome!! will the metronome be as nice as a dr. beat w/ different rhythms and feels?

Tearing up a little as I play with 5.07. It's been nice knowing you my friend! :cry

Heeeeeeeeeeello 6.0! :D:shock:razz

Thank You Thank You Thank You - to Cliff and all the Fractal staff and the beta testers, as well as this community for the feedback which has led to some of the improvements in the box. You could have rested on your laurels a long time ago, but we're really happy that you haven't. Of course, that's probably why we have this amazing device in the first place. It's good to be a musician right now...

Added mute options to Tuner. “OUTPUT” mutes the entire unit when entering the tuner display and is the same as prior behavior. “INPUT” mutes the input to the device only which allows any delays, reverbs, etc. to continue to sound.

THIS! OMG! I was just listening to the recording of our last show & I never realized I couldn't mute guitar output w/o muting delays. So, I had started a delay hold & hit the tuner so that I could get in Drop D & all my sound went. BAH! So I unmuted it temporarily, but then you could hear me tune.

I love the looper functionality added too. Can't wait!

I don't want to oversell it, never had to.

Don't underestimate all this guys (not that anyone is) - it's really the most impressive and all-em-compressing thing they've ever released.

There is no doubt in my mind, and this is strongly IMHO - that this firmware is the best sounding, best feeling, easiest to dial firmware that Fractal has ever developed and released.

You ARE going to have fun. A LOT of fun.

I'm gigging it tonight for any Michigan Fractal owners www.laurawilkie.com that want to hear it.

Back
Top Bottom