Bug? TMA sounds like it has room reverb

If Cliff is taking the same "offline" stems and getting perfect results then how is he managing to get it to work while others are not? Is this a random bug for some? Is there a work around until this is patched?

I started doing a few quick tests at M@'s request and will post the results as I get them. Here is a quick one I did late last night using an wav file as the source. Patch is Amp>Cab>TMA.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nzsj2v5ko45tjms/s6XvweEFwN

There are three files. The AIC source, the LPD Match, and the a longer version of them side by side.

I did an AB comparison on an FFT Spectrum Analyzer and the source and AXEFX files were nearly identical above ~70Hz.

Please excuse the paying discrepancies as it was late and done quickly with not too much attention to detail.

Last edited:
I started doing a few quick tests at M@'s request and will post the results as I get them. Here is a quick one I did late last night using an wav file as the source. Patch is Amp>Cab>TMA.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nzsj2v5ko45tjms/s6XvweEFwN

There are three files. The AIC source, the LPD Match, and the a longer version of them side by side.

I did an AB comparison on an FFT Spectrum Analyzer and the source and AXEFX files were nearly identical above ~70Hz.

Please excuse the paying discrepancies as it was late and done quickly with not too much attention to detail.

When you TM WAV files or Mogg files do you always use AMP-> CAB->TM or does it depend on what you are tone matching? Do you think using a CAB gives better results?

When you TM WAV files or Mogg files do you always use AMP-> CAB->TM or does it depend on what you are tone matching? Do you think using a CAB gives better results?

I have tried every combination imaginable. For me, the best results come from the TMA having the LEAST amount of influence. I have had great results from AMP>TMA only though. As well as no TMA at all using AMP>CAB and the EQ options on board.

Tone Matching still doesn't sound right to me with 10.02. Are you guys experiencing this, too?

yes your TM sounds fine with offline, my avgtime is 2,5, buts always get room reverd with offline mode.

Back
Top Bottom