This new firmware sounds great...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chuck Norris IS the new firmware.

i think each new firmware should have a name, not a number. chuck norris next, then bruce lee, then jackie chan, then jet li...etc etc

it would be cool...you could say, i'm not chuck norris right now, but i'll be upgrading to bruce lee tonight....or jet li totally smokes jackie chan, cos it has that extra thump...y'know, stuff like that

Fractal Audio is becoming Skynet, I know it! Artificial Intelligence I tell you, one day you flick the switch on you axe-fx and
those red eyes in my signature appear in the display. I'm not updating nothing! *creepy shiver down my spine
Skynet (Terminator) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I enjoy having another terminator freak on this forum :D

"I want your clothes, your boots, and your firmware - give them to me now!"

The John Bedini Cold Electricity firmware?? :mrgreen

If it's "new", maybe it's sounding good because of errors still in it! Please keep a backup ;)

Hi,

you might have heared that Chuck Norris counted to infinity twice, right?

Well, Cliff has actually done it infinite times! Backwards too!

Best,

Jochen

Last edited:
Fractal Audio is becoming Skynet, I know it! Artificial Intelligence I tell you, one day you flick the switch on you axe-fx and
those red eyes in my signature appear in the display. I'm not updating nothing! *creepy shiver down my spine
Skynet (Terminator) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

*HINT*
The new firmware has become self aware !!! It will travel back in time to kill your lame tone of yesteryear! Like it never existed......**??!!!??!?:p

... just out of curiosity... how long will, "just around the corner" be this time Cliff?... here we go again.

I'm still clinging to 2.0c... it sounds too good and I'm afraid to change anything... but I don't think I'm going to be able to watch the bandwagon roll off into the distance without getting back on board. Dammit. Resistance is futile... :)

I think maybe this is the Christmas
Firmware I am sure Fractal wants to end
The year with bang
Maybe Steve Stevens presets ,IRs
And a model of his Splawn perhaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom