..TheAmpFactory Updated Info.

Thanks for the info Andy. I've always been mightily impressed by your work. I would like to request an Uberkab 412 (The cross pattern V30s and G12T-75s) and A Recto Cab with V30's for potential future updates. I just noticed that there are no 412's with V30's listed.

Are you going to load the same cab with different speakers like Own Hammer? I know that you both have different methods of working and I mean no disrespect when I ask. :)

Very excited. Thanks for your efforts. And a big time welcome to the Fractal community. I hope you find it both inviting and profitable for your business.

I'm game. Lush to see guys lettin all the steam out of paper and diaprahms. Yay...

Very excited. Thanks for your efforts. And a big time welcome to the Fractal community. I hope you find it both inviting and profitable for your business.

Agreed! Think a different take on IR's will be cool. Love the OH stuff, but more is more better, lol.
You mentioned room mics, are these a separate IR capture? Would you then blend that with cab IR to taste? In other thread you mentioned method of blending stereo cabs for "3D effect" or something that you had taken a liking to. With UR cabs we can only run 2 mono cabs, or eventually, use CabLab to create mixes. Can you elaborate on the technique you were talking about and how we may be able to implement it using the Axe?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks for the info Andy. I've always been mightily impressed by your work. I would like to request an Uberkab 412 (The cross pattern V30s and G12T-75s) and A Recto Cab with V30's for potential future updates. I just noticed that there are no 412's with V30's listed.

Are you going to load the same cab with different speakers like Own Hammer? I know that you both have different methods of working and I mean no disrespect when I ask. :)

Yes, those two cabs would be an awesome addiction to the collection.

And thank you very much for all the hard work, I'm eagerly waiting for this 'amp in the room' feel. I really liked Cliff's sample. I can be the first buyer :)

@Andy I own all the stuff you have released for the other modeler. I have always trusted your ear and your profile were pretty much the only ones I played in the end. Can't wait till this release!

Greetings..

I thought I'd start a new thread as the last one was in various topics. - Im proud to announce that the work has finally finished with the UltraRes cab capturing (try saying that after a few drinks), although we are confident that you will enjoy this set, and feel free to ask as many questions as you wish (apart from the price).

Right on with the info...apparently pictures are more powerful so here goes!.

View attachment 20239

And a few from the session..

View attachment 20240
View attachment 20241
View attachment 20242
View attachment 20243

So only in ultrares? no wavs, no normal irs? :cry

Andy, do you recall which BlackShadow speaker you used in the 1x12: MS-12 (Eminence), MC-90 (Celestion), EVM (Electro Voice) or Vintage (Eminence)?

Back
Top Bottom