The "Official" unofficial Axe Fx II US Purchase Availability Thread

Cool.. found the ignore function on here. The peace and quiet!

So who is left that is trying to score one? Let me know how I can help.

Last edited:
No i didn't. I'm talking about the page that was linked in the email that has your order number and all that. no one elses says that? It is a bit scary haha.

I gave up, just bought a standard. I will enjoy the heck out of it until my coupon shows up. One less person to compete with you all. Good luck to all!

No i didn't. I'm talking about the page that was linked in the email that has your order number and all that. no one elses says that? It is a bit scary haha.
Nope. I can understand your concern though!

On a side note, those of you who have already placed your orders- how long did it take to receive your tracking info/# ?

Mine does. Did you ship to a different address than your billing?

No I didn't. I'm hoping it is something that I shouldn't be worried about. I did a little digging and apparently this has happened to people in the past but it ended up getting shipped. Maybe because I got it later in the day they haven't confirmed it manually yet.

i'm content with waiting at this point for two reasons. i'm usually working or in a meeting when these things hit the store(historically).
but the three times i found myself able to monitor the store, they're gone. i chuckle every time!!!

i'm on the store and click "add to cart", my cart is empty, i hit the backspace and repeat. i can do this 2 or 3 times a second. then i check the status of this thread and they've come and gone. LOL
nothing ever shows up in my cart. it's a dark and cruel joke. LOL

i'm content with waiting at this point for two reasons. i'm usually working or in a meeting when these things hit the store(historically).
but the three times i found myself able to monitor the store, they're gone. i chuckle every time!!!

i'm on the store and click "add to cart", my cart is empty, i hit the backspace and repeat. i can do this 2 or 3 times a second. then i check the status of this thread and they've come and gone. LOL

3 times last week I had one in my cart....i think that was worse than not ever seeing one, haha, it sent me over the edge into "crazy add to cart guy", haha.

Mine should be the same billing and shipping address. Any clue why this would happen? I sent them an email, hope I either hear back from them or get some other sort of confirmation tomorrow.

did you get a pending status as well?
i'm not sure what the hold up might be. except your card may be holding funds if this is an un-characteristic purchase for you. like an "identity theft" thing. good luck dude!

yeah I got a pending status. I hope they aren't but you are right that could have to do with it.

Edit: just realized I entered the 3 digit security code on the back of the card in wrong. My credit card company says that it was successfully charged though. Hope this doesn't cause any issues.

Last edited:
tcvans said:
That seems too fast for the browser to actually refresh the page. Are you somehow just churning in the cache?

i'm about every 5 seconds i'd say with the backspace and re-click. But only do it randomly when i get a little break. Hit it hard for a couple minutes, then go back to work. I figure some people take multiple smoke breaks, i take "Attempt to buy Axe-II break"

Back
Top Bottom