The "Official" unofficial Axe Fx II US Purchase Availability Thread

Did talk to fractal today this is what I learned:
They are very nice people!!!
They released 5 today and they sold in under 30 seconds
They believe people are using bots
They are trying their best to get these things to everyone.
They thought by increasing the price it would lower demand and therefore could implement those on the waiting list.
They really didn't raise the price other than to help initiate the waiting list
there are no alternatives on the yahoo store.
Supply should improve by next week.
I was very impressed how nice they were to me.
It is true people on the waiting list will probably not be able to score one of these
until the rich people demand slows however with improving supply this may be sooner
than you think!
They also recommended that you guys should stop trying to buy one until I get mine and give
the ok(obviously that last part fractal didn't say ;) )
Finally don't blame fractal they really do want to see everyone get one of these as soon as possible
and want to keep people happy!

Pretty sure I could've had one but I just can't bring myself to shell out the extra $400 yet. I was fortunate to get a respectable place on the list so I'll see what becomes of that first I guess.

So by my count all but one of the 5 today were for someone active on the forum. So much for those saying only 10% of the total sales were coming from people on the forum.

I assume you got one in person? One of these in person folks needs to pick one up for me :) pretty please....

What do you consider respectable so I have something to compare it to. i'm #118 right now. I was #116 10 minutes ago. :?
Pretty sure I could've had one but I just can't bring myself to shell out the extra $400 yet. I was fortunate to get a respectable place on the list so I'll see what becomes of that first I guess.

They say anything about putting any more up today?
I asked that question and they said they didn't think so
however They have said that before and ended up placing some later. They did stress
supply will improve very shortly. They also stressed although it was nice that people were willing to pay $400
more they really rather see more people get these units into their hand. They really didn't seem it was about the money!

FWIW, I got mine yesterday by persistence and speedy typing. No help from scripts or anything. It is possible! It helps to have your cc# memorized.

Im buying an HD500 today after work. I figure, i'll sell it for $150-$200 less in a month (or whenever my name comes up) and i get my Axe II, and that is cheaper and less stressful than paying $400 now to jump the line. And WAY easier, and nicer to my forum brothers on the list!!! I've already got a load off my shoulders and in a better mood.

Haha...but i'm still trying today, just in case!! (i can't completely give up ya know??? I'm not a quitter :)

FWIW, I got mine yesterday by persistence and speedy typing. No help from scripts or anything. It is possible! It helps to have your cc# memorized.

This event of trying to pound the cart and get one has made me memorize my card. I always "kind of" knew it, but now it is ingrained in my brain!

Last edited:
Im buying an HD500 today after work. I figure, i'll sell it for $150-$200 less in a month (or whenever my name comes up) and i get my Axe II, and that is cheaper and less stressful than paying $400 now to jump the line. And WAY easier, and nicer to my forum brothers on the list!!! I've already got a load off my shoulders and in a better mood.

Haha...but i'm still trying today, just in case!! (i can't completely give up ya know??? I'm not a quitter :)

After talking with them I would wait it did seem they were hinting at something in how they are being produced
is about to change and that is going to change supply.

That happened to me the day I got it in cart and missed

Also unit five today was picked up by someone for quonsar. It's in the "I got to meet cliff" thread over in the axe 2 section. That makes 5/5 by forum members today

Last edited:
That happened to me the day I got it in cart and missed

Also unit five today was picked up by someone for quonsar. It's in the "I got to meet cliff" thread over in the axe 2 section. That makes 5/5 by forum members today

Isn't quonsar the guy that kept preaching about how he was patiently going to wait and was in no hurry?

Back
Top Bottom