Classes The Complete Axe-Fx III Master Class with Cooper Carter - v3.0 AVAILABLE NOW!

Classes for rent or purchase related to Fractal Audio equipment.
I bought the class yesterday and thanks for that, for the price I paid 120$, i think it's so much worth it. All the sectors break out with short but well explanation, really enjoy the speed. Some tutorial on YouTube or through here, the tutor keep talking forever and ever and I lost concentrate easily!
Can't wait for the V3

Quick question, will we be told what content is new? Just for those of us who have gone through all of the hours of the original program in V2 it will save us many hours to know what is new. That way we can just go through what's new.
Thanks man!

As with V2, the updates will be integrated into the existing videos as seamlessly as possible, so I'll put together a list here on this thread of every section that's been updated for everyone's reference.

As with V2, the updates will be integrated into the existing videos as seamlessly as possible, so I'll put together a list here on this thread of every section that's been updated for everyone's reference.

Thank you! That is Very helpful for those of us that I’ve been through the initial courseware.

@ccroyalsenders
Hi Cooper, I started the master class some two weeks ago: very instructive!
One wish: is an instruction in the use of the vocoder block possible?
(or is it hidden in one of the video's yet to come? at the moment I have gone through one third of master class)
Thx

@ccroyalsenders
Hi Cooper, I started the master class some two weeks ago: very instructive!
One wish: is an instruction in the use of the vocoder block possible?
(or is it hidden in one of the video's yet to come? at the moment I have gone through one third of master class)
Thx

I don't cover the vocoder as of now (given the time constraints I had to cut a few of the less common blocks from the class), but that'd be a fun section to add!! Stay tuned....

Wanted to give a quick heads up, since I know there are a lot of people with reminders set for tomorrow: I will not be posting V3.0 updates tomorrow as planned. Workload got ahead of me this week with the editing. There is a LOT of new content to thread in. It will be next week, for sure. Thx for everyone's patience.

Wanted to give a quick heads up, since I know there are a lot of people with reminders set for tomorrow: I will not be posting V3.0 updates tomorrow as planned. Workload got ahead of me this week with the editing. There is a LOT of new content to thread in. It will be next week, for sure. Thx for everyone's patience.

Well that blows my plans for the weekend! 🙂 Kidding!
Thanks for the update! Excited to see the finished product when you think it’s ready!

Back
Top Bottom