Classes The Complete Axe-Fx III Master Class with Cooper Carter - v3.0 AVAILABLE NOW!

Classes for rent or purchase related to Fractal Audio equipment.
$120 is not cheap IMHO... but he really has put a tremendous amount of effort into teaching you cohesively

I find it scandalously cheap actually. In my business we make courses like these for business coaches... imagine another zero on the end. I can’t believe how much quality instruction is there for a one-off investment.

All, honestly, this is one of the biggest no-brainers you're ever going to see. My only regret is that I didn't buy Cooper's course sooner. I wasted so many hours and could've sounded so much better at gigs had I learned this stuff sooner. You get an incredible course on how to create all the tones you will ever need from a pro. You get a lot of killer presets which are very useful and sound amazing,. You get many great blocks for your library and, best of all, you will learn how to create killer tones yourself that sound good to you (rather than downloading presets from who knows where and hoping they sound good). You could read the manual 100 times and it won't give the same hands on practical info as this course.

Yeah it's funny how when I first got the Axe I sounded pretty bad! Now I'm really happy with the sounds I'm getting, far better than when I ran an actual tube amp.

Yeah it's funny how when I first got the Axe I sounded pretty bad! Now I'm really happy with the sounds I'm getting, far better than when I ran an actual tube amp.

Exactly the same for me!

I do find people commenting on the course as being expensive funny - you've spent many multiples of the course price on the unit, and will likely spend a lot, lot more on random selections of IRs.

Why not learn how to use the tool you've invested so much in?

Superb value in my mind, I was already quite comfortable with the Axe - but this just helped a lot of things make so much more sense

Last time Cooper updated the existing videos where necessary for major new features, but the core of how to dial in tone and manage the unit will still be the same. I'd say the majority of the course is relevant no matter what firmware you're on. I'd start doing it now.

Hey @ccroyalsenders - Got the class tonight and went up through the clean stuff...soooo good! Thanks so much for all the time and effort. I agree with many of the other posts here - well worth the money. Rock and roll man!

Last edited:
I've had my Axe III for about 3 weeks and am now about 75-80% through @ccroyalsenders course and it has been worth every penny and more. I can now dial in some very nice tones using everything from fundamentals to very advanced techniques. I would not have found these on my own. I've owned an AX8 for a few years as my main amp the Axe III (along with the quality instruction by Cooper) is on another level.

Hope the server stays up then; andI need to do the course over anyway, i got really lazy at the end, so i dont like cheapin out like that, so I’m in for a full round 3 , thank you for the hard work sir, definitely worth the subscription fellas, dont hesitate to do it , especially with all the extra free time if youre in USA

Back
Top Bottom