Classes The Complete Axe-Fx III Master Class with Cooper Carter - v3.0 AVAILABLE NOW!

Classes for rent or purchase related to Fractal Audio equipment.
Do the new videos have a V3 next to them ? Just curious because in the preview the only thing I saw was Intro to the Class V3.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what's up but I've sent a note to my host. I see all the updated sections in my preview account and have heard from many users that they're displaying correctly. You should be seeing many updated sections and a lot of updated presets as well.

I just re-logged in on my iPad. Same thing. I see a v 3.0 Introduction and everything else is the same.

You should see an unwatched new or updated chapter in nearly every section. For example, you should see a brand new video called Managing CPU; you should see a completely new Tuner section; etc. In addition, any preset beginning with a 400 number should be marked as I downloaded.
I've confirmed on my customer account that it's displaying correctly. I'll report back when I hear from my host on a potential issue.

You should see an unwatched new or updated chapter in nearly every section. For example, you should see a brand new video called Managing CPU; you should see a completely new Tuner section; etc. In addition, any preset beginning with a 400 number should be marked as I downloaded.
I've confirmed on my customer account that it's displaying correctly. I'll report back when I hear from my host on a potential issue.

I see the new Tuner and Managing CPU (excellent BTW) sections and updated Presets. But I do not see any sections previously viewed that are now shown as Unwatched . . . .

Updating may take a few days due to the black magic of multi-layered caching. If you have chrome, open dev tools (right-click->inspect) then click and hold the refresh button on the site and chose ‘Empty cache and hard reload.’ That should work, but I’d be interested (as a web dev) to hear if that doesn’t work for anyone.

Updating may take a few days due to the black magic of multi-layered caching. If you have chrome, open dev tools (right-click->inspect) then click and hold the refresh button on the site and chose ‘Empty cache and hard reload.’ That should work, but I’d be interested (as a web dev) to hear if that doesn’t work for anyone.

Nope. Still largely the same for me. Could you give an example of a section that has been re-done and therefore should appear as unwatched?

If I'm remembering right, when I originally watched this it was on two different computers, and it still knew where I was.

If that's the case, then that info isn't in your browser cache or cookies, it's stored on the server side (web dev here...). If that's true, we users shouldn't have to do anything for it to be current, except log into our account. We also can't do anything to fix or update it.

Does anyone know for real how this mechanism actually works?

Updated Sections and Files, for reference:
The Axe-Fx III in 2020 - Welcome to v3.0
Global Settings
The Pedal Page
The Tuner
Introduction to Axe-Edit & The Grid
Reverb Techniques
Dialing in a High Gain Tone
The Noise Gate
Flangers
FC-6 vs. FC-12 Considerations
Special Considerations with Scenes & Parallel Routing
Managing CPU
Introduction to Reamping
Setting Up for Reamping
Exploring Low Frequency Oscillators (LFOs) Pt. I
Exploring Low Frequency Oscillators (LFOs) Pt. II
Exploring the Envelope Follower Pt. I
Exploring the Envelope Follower Pt. II
Introduction to the FC Controllers
Using Multiple FC Pedals Pt. I
Using Multiple FC Pedals Pt. II

Any presets beginning with 4xx.

Thanks very much for this Carter! This makes it clear that all of it did become available on my computer and devices when you uploaded it.

Back
Top Bottom