Classes The Complete Axe-Fx III Master Class with Cooper Carter - v3.0 AVAILABLE NOW!

Classes for rent or purchase related to Fractal Audio equipment.
Very cool, thank you!

Any pointers for folks who did the previous version?
What to skip, what not to, etc?

I think that will be obvious to you when you start moving through the course. For example, I skipped the 4-cable setup and high gain stuff because that's not what I do. There is so much great info there though - you won't want to skip much.

Very cool, thank you!

Any pointers for folks who did the previous version?
What to skip, what not to, etc?

There are brand new complete chapters that will be obvious. There are a few chapters that got complete overhauls due to fw updates. Those will be notated as well. Otherwise, updated sections have the new content sprinkled throughout where needed. I may put together notes, but it's a ton of little things here and there.

Thank you Cooper! Looking forward to this. By the way, the Petrucci Rig 2020 preset is a friggin monster. Me WFH while the wife is going in to the office has afforded me plenty of opportunity to crank up that I didn't have very often before. The first time I did that with the Crunch Me Under scene I was blown away. I'll quote Burgs to sum it up....."It's god d*mn glorious!"

Thank you Cooper! Looking forward to this. By the way, the Petrucci Rig 2020 preset is a friggin monster. Me WFH while the wife is going in to the office has afforded me plenty of opportunity to crank up that I didn't have very often before. The first time I did that with the Crunch Me Under scene I was blown away. I'll quote Burgs to sum it up....."It's god d*mn glorious!"

I couldn't agree more. It's incredible. I'm a little iffy on the pitch block but do like the sort of light modulation effect it has. No matter, the amp itself is great and it's dialed in beautifully

thumb_f5-f5-f5-f5-f5-any-moment-now-imgflip-comhruf-com-waiting-49991205.png

Relax, folks. Everything will be up this afternoon.

I'm sure this is frustrating for you, @ccroyalsenders because we're all such pains in the arse and keep hounding you. Sorry. That said, I think it speaks volumes to the quality and value your course provides. For those who don't have it and really want to learn their way around the Axe FX III, this is THE source. It's totally worth the money.

I'm sure this is frustrating for you, @ccroyalsenders because we're all such pains in the arse and keep hounding you. Sorry. That said, I think it speaks volumes to the quality and value your course provides. For those who don't have it and really want to learn their way around the Axe FX III, this is THE source. It's totally worth the money.

My dude, it's not frustrating and y'all are the furthest things from pains in the ass. You're not hounding me. I love the enthusiasm!!

Back
Top Bottom