Tele + Axe-FX FW15 Matchless DC30 = HUGE!!

It sounds real good. I think I will check all the voxy amps more now since I got me a Tele. :)

Did I say it sounds real good? It has the right amount of nastiness, you know, like green olives, it´s so nasty it´s good. (well at least that´s how I perceive green olives:) )

Hey did I mention already it sounds real good?

Why you gotta go and bring olives into a perfectly good thread? LOL :) Thanks man! Enjoy that Tele!

-Rob

Yeah I guess the Morgan can sound small at times. I think it's due to the low-mid emphasis. Doesn't sound as open as the DC30. I still use it though for some songs and it works really well. Cab 93 is the Factory Vox 2x12 Blues.

-Rob

you should def check out the Ownhammer Alnico Silver...sounds killer with this amp (and any Voxy amp, tbh)

Sounds fantastic M8.
@darrenw5094 I just tried the DC30 with Clark Kent's TEH SMs and Bey (whatever the name... lol) and it sounds very chimey and grimy!! :)

Very cool track and sound, good works 8)
Very inspiring theme for a great song, i hear some solo ideas behind it

Excellent!! Those guitars sounds are jumping out of the speakers here at home, great job. Thanks for sharing the preset too

thanks for the patch!

i turned on the cut switch and changed the cab to stereo with the blue mix and the silver mix. lovely!

yup, DC30 is the amp i use for probably 70% of my bands set. can cover so much ground and just kill.

Back
Top Bottom