Wish Synth Modifier Capability

Shenks

Experienced
After seeing the wish list item for modifiers in the CAB block it got me thinking... how wacky and flexible would it be if the modifiers also received an update in this area?

For example, you apply a modifier to Frequency parameter of the Synth block (e.g. Sawtooth or some other LFO), and then add a 'child' modifier to the Min and/or Max parameters. I can almost imagine how much this would open up the synth capabilities for generating interesting waveforms and just imagine what @simeon could do with his flair for the creative use of synth?
1696348221278.png

In this example, having a 'child' modifier applied to the Min/Max would potentially create Hawkwind style effects. e.g. Use the expression pedal to have the Min increasing when the main Synth frequency modifier is a SawTooth waveform. Chirps, modulated/descending squeal frequencies and all sorts of things.

This may just be a pipedream but...

you can already modify modifiers with other modifiers. for example, you can modify the depth of an lfo with an expression pedal to control synth vibrato. just not in the place you're looking. it'll be on the modifier page itself.

Reactions: Rex
you can already modify modifiers with other modifiers. for example, you can modify the depth of an lfo with an expression pedal to control synth vibrato. just not in the place you're looking. it'll be on the modifier page itself.
Hmm... I will have to look into how to do that....

Back
Top Bottom