Wish Synth block - voice 3 as mod source

simeon

Axe-Master
my wish would be to have the option to set a destination, or target, for voice 3. either "output", "voice 1", "voice 2" or "both"

this would open up the possibility of a whole new range of FM sounds. simply by changing the waveform of voice 3, adjusting the attack, frequency, tracking, volume etc. almost limitless possibilities.

there's lots of things that could be done to improve the synth block, imo. portamento, a proper adsr etc, but let's keep it simple. a quick comment or like if you dig it.

Help me understand. Voice 3 would potentially be a modifier for Voice 2’s Frequency parameter, or...?

my wish would be to have the option to set a destination, or target, for voice 3. either "output", "voice 1", "voice 2" or "both"

this would open up the possibility of a whole new range of FM sounds. simply by changing the waveform of voice 3, adjusting the attack, frequency, tracking, volume etc. almost limitless possibilities.

there's lots of things that could be done to improve the synth block, imo. portamento, a proper adsr etc, but let's keep it simple. a quick comment or like if you dig it.
Love it!

Sounds like a cool idea!
The video shows up as "unavailable". Do you have a video title, so I can look it up or an equivalent?

Back
Top Bottom