Votes: 37 13.1%
  • Black Zipper Hoodie, White Logo on Back

Votes: 139 49.3%
  • I'd ALSO pay more for higher quality

Votes: 169 59.9%
  • I would not order ANY Sweatshirt/Hoodie

Votes: 27 9.6%

• Total voters
A cap that is higher class than a ball cap, please. Afterall, we're not Line 6 players, we play top of the line. Would love to see polo shirts, or a button down Tommy Bahama style shirt. I'm a middle aged business professional. I can't remember the last time I wore a hoodie or sweatshirt. Some stage clothes would be cool also; check out what Fender is doing. I'd also like to see some micro fiber guitar cleaning cloths.

Although probably in the minority.. I would also love a polo :)
...in addition to a hooded zipper!

I ask that when you get stuff, please try to get enough stock that we can actually purchase it ... and not wait weeks or months for it to be back in stock. :D

I think this company is pretty stable now that you could have a bit more clothing extras in stock and not fear them eventually selling.

Black zipper but besides the back logo a small chest logo on the right side so the guitar strap doesn't cover it.

I voted, but I think it might be futile....Still no sign of shipping to Europe. Surely it's do-able. Or at least perhaps some sort of deal with G66 can be struck??

Something high Quality and *SUBTLE*

Perhaps a black hoodie with small black (or dark grey) stitched Logo on the front or a black or dark grey logo on the back?

I also like the idea of a slouchy beanie hat like in post number 47, I'd buy that....

Back
Top Bottom