• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Sweatshirts and Hoodies

Which Sweatshirt(s) would you order?

• Gray Crew Pullover, Black Logo

Votes: 49 17.4%
  • Black Crew Pullover, White Logo

Votes: 66 23.5%
  • Black Pullover Hoodie, White Logo on Front

Votes: 88 31.3%
  • Black Pullover Hoodie, White Logo on Back

Votes: 37 13.2%
  • Black Zipper Hoodie, White Logo on Back

Votes: 138 49.1%
  • I'd ALSO pay more for higher quality

Votes: 168 59.8%
  • I would not order ANY Sweatshirt/Hoodie

Votes: 27 9.6%

• Total voters

Coil68

Inspired
I'm basically a sucker for fan-boy gear so I'll take the guitar picks, Leather guitar strap, USB thumb drive, coffee mugs, zippered beer huggies, seat covers, pet clothes, etc.:)

I also like the pullover fleece - no hood, short zipper at neck, hand pocket thing. Long sleeve T would be great as well.

(for poll, I voted zipper with logo on back though)

klaushouz

Veteran
How about big white logo on back AND small logo on the right arm or right breast so you could see it when your playing guitar!

Krakadon

Inspired
I'm overweight and I take meds that make me run hot. I never wear long sleeves of any kind except for a winter coat or flannel that is almost always wide open. A hoodie or sweatshirt would never leave my closet.

gearjunkie

Inspired
I love this stuff. I'd like a ball cap, t-shirts, and hoodies but the problem is: every time I bought gear (Axe fx & Mfc) I tried to buy a t-shirt with it and my size was out of stock. So after the fact I tried to order a shirt. $20 shirt AND $60 shipping to canada!!!!!!!!!!! I cancelled the order. As I said I'd love all kinds of swag but I will never pay more for shipping than the actual product. I think it's a great idea but Count me out.

bigbrown2056

Inspired
Black pullover and zipper hoodies with stitched logos, and black hats with a large stitched logo on front with a small stitched logo on the back for those of us that like to wear our hats backwards please :)

Top Bottom