Votes: 37 13.1%
  • Black Zipper Hoodie, White Logo on Back

Votes: 139 49.3%
  • I'd ALSO pay more for higher quality

Votes: 169 59.9%
  • I would not order ANY Sweatshirt/Hoodie

Votes: 27 9.6%

• Total voters
As a former Fractal customer and current employee, I have both perspectives.

M@ the Fractal customer speaks:
Most people don't wear brands to advertise, but because brands are symbols of culture, community, and yes, status. That's how I wear Fractal shirts. I wear them because I LOVE this brand and I literally want to stand behind it. I want to identify with and connect with (most of) the players that gather around it. I'm HONORED to own a Fractal. I'm EXCITED to tell the world that I do -- not as a human billboard for rent, but as a statement of the fact that "I think I know what awesome is." And better still... so people can ask me if I have one, and I can say, "YES I DO AND I LOVE IT!" and maybe even bond over that. (Like most people, I like making new friends and spreading the word about new things.) I get to feel like I'm a part of something bigger than me. (I'd call this "Fractal Power" mode and it is real and loud and proud.) Now... I must also admit that from the very first time one of my "wishlist" posts made it into firmware (Ultra, 5.0!) there has always been an open and very personal aspect of "let me pay back some of what Cliff does to make this company so awesome." I meet a lot of people who also feel something like that. I get a lot of emails about friends telling friends and so on. I call this "gratitude" mode and it it pervasive and humble and a form of admiration. That's also why I wear Fractal shirts.

Now M@ the Fractal employees speaks.
We don't do t-shirts for "advertising." T-shirts are not an effective way to advertise a high end guitar processor. We don't do shirts for profit. We make them ourselves and probably don't break even on each batch. We do shirts because many of our customers WANT TO WEAR them. We do shirts because it is fun for everyone. As I mentioned above, I think as a former customer, I understand a little bit about why.

The whole "I'm part of the club" thing doesn't work for me, I like to lead, not follow. I wonder how often Steve Jobs wore a Apple t-shirt? Or Auggie Bush a Budweiser. Anywho, carry on.

VLvrs1J.jpg

Matt, you could pool the Canadian orders until you have enough to justify heading down to the Post Office to send them all, or just force Mark to stuff his suitcases full of orders instead of clothes, when he goes back home to visit family.

I just had an image of Mark, wearing 14 fractal t-shirts and going through customs....

Mark Pillsbury? :lol

Same green as the display as main colour with wording same font as display - t shirt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

High quality blazk zipper hoodie please. Been wanting one for a long time.

Another idea.... Long Sleeve Black Tecnical Shirt - Loose fit

Reactions: EJB
Haha thanks! I wear microfiber super soft pants when I rock out on it, and will do the same with the new one when it arrives! :ugeek:mrgreen

Back
Top Bottom