I've been meaning to try recording a quick cover of this song since I acquired a bunch of gear through the last couple of years that needed a proper test drive. So far so good! Recording vocals in my apartment is a bit tricky though. So lots of EQing had to be done. Still, I guess I managed to give it some special character and I don't entirely hate it for now.
- All electric guitars are Axe FX II
- PRS Custom SE with BKP Alnico Nailbombs for heavy guitars (who would've thunk the JVM Amp would be amongst my first choices for recording, ever!).
- Trusty tele into the usual AC30 for all sweet cleans.
- Superior Drummer 2. Quite happy with this new drum mix. Got the transcription itself from some guitar pro tab online.
- A cheap steel string acoustic recorded with the usual 58 through a 2nd gen Scarlett 2i4
- Vocals were also recorded with the 58
- Wurlitzer and Solina from Arturia's Analog Lab