Steve Lukather delay use | The Final Mystery?

[attachment=0:1t1o1kay]NeverWalkAlone.syx[/attachment:1t1o1kay]..... another 2 cents, for the Never Walk Alone Vibe, to me this set up of phaser and flanger in series does the trick. Never got to make it work post-amp, it's too much, works better pre-amp, so now and then some of the flusshhh of the effects are overdriven and that's the beauty....

Charles, is this for Axe II or for ULTRA ? Axe Manage won't see the patch (for my ULTRA) so I guess it is Axe II ?
Rgds

Charles, is this for Axe II or for ULTRA ? Axe Manage won't see the patch (for my ULTRA) so I guess it is Axe II ?
Rgds
Look at the dates. The II didn't even exist (or just in Cliff's head or on his experimental workbench, like the III is now ;) )

Look at the dates. The II didn't even exist (or just in Cliff's head or on his experimental workbench, like the III is now ;) )

Great, but Axe Edit doesn't see it anyway. Is it an older version of the Firmware maybe ?

Look at the dates... Of course it is. And Cliff sometimes updated every other day then :)

Why AE doesn't see it, I would wanna know too. I have presets for the II that a recent AE already doesn't see anymore...
With the old AE, sometimes you could go look in other banks and they were placed on the spot the maker had them.
Sometimes "Import From Preset File" also helps.

Back
Top Bottom