Star Wars Theme (Guitar Full Orchestra) - AX8 - Cooper Carter

I just watched it again for like the 10th time. Cooper, man oh man oh man. You made us all who know you personally, jump in joy for you. You did such an awesome job thinking about all the details. That's what I keep hearing from people they say you know how many guitars and shirts that guy had on. I am so happy for you Cooper. Like I said on facebook, we need to get you even more exposure. Ellen, jimmy fallon, Conan etc-

This is epic in it's awesomeness! I love the main Star Wars theme it's one of my favorite pieces of music of all time. Good job and I see by the Youtube comments John Petrucci has linked to it from his social media streams and sending followers to it. When I first saw this posted you only had 379 views at that time and now it's 325+K now. Congratulation on you hard work....this is very enjoyable.

Also love the reverb at then end...ohhh yea very nice...

This is epic in it's awesomeness! I love the main Star Wars theme it's one of my favorite pieces of music of all time. Good job and I see by the Youtube comments John Petrucci has linked to it from his social media streams and sending followers to it. When I first saw this posted you only had 379 views at that time and now it's 325+K now. Congratulation on you hard work....this is very enjoyable.

Also love the reverb at then end...ohhh yea very nice...

FAS Reverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrb

;)

Updated with Sectional Stem Tracks, as requested.
Cooper, listening to the stem tracks (and having watched the video a dozen more times) I am really impressed at the amount of time, effort, and dedication it took to pull something like this off is such great detail. The stem tracks bear out how much you miss when it is all mixed together (like you said, it is hard to hear the theme the same when you hear the detail of the parts). Excellent work.

Amazing ! Wonderful job. Is there any way to get the full score ( or is it one that is available from any good music stores that sells scores and music notations). That is one thing i sure would love to learn.

Back
Top Bottom