Standard and Ultra Firmware Version 9.00 Released

Thank you Cliff!
Gonna load 'em up now... I am taking a chance here and loading all the new preset banks as well. Not even gonna back up my old personal presets. I believe I wanna start from scratch with this release!

Gary

Hey Cliff

From what I heard, it has to be cool....so I might give a try (after 10 months of using 7.04). Let you know if I gonna stay on 9 or not! ;)

7.04 rules so far.....you did a most excellent job back then. Let's see what you did today....

best regards
Mr.PC

I%20need%20my%20mind%20blown%20away.jpg

Give 9.0 a try, seriously.

I'm having a problem.

When I tell the axe pc to update the firmware it acts like it's doing it. But all my axe-fx says is "awaiting file". When the pc finishes updating all it says is "firmware update failed." And that's it...

Scott Peterson said:
Give 9.0 a try, seriously.

I have! And it's great....Cliff, you finally made it right for me too! I'm willing to stay on 9.0...my Pacolino-OD sounds not bad....I have to re-tweaking it a bit, but overall, it's far better than 8.09 I tested a month ago!

Cool! :)

james... said:
I'm having a problem.

When I tell the axe pc to update the firmware it acts like it's doing it. But all my axe-fx says is "awaiting file". When the pc finishes updating all it says is "firmware update failed." And that's it...

i used the Axe-Edit to update my ultra,and i got the same "firmware update failed" on Axe-Edit as well. but, i got a "Good Checksum" on my Ultra when it finished. i checked the firmware on my Ultra and it's on 9.00. so,i'm good.
anybody else got the same message using the Axe-Edit?

:lol: :lol:

Oh is right! This is awesome! No placebo baby. This is the real deal. Vibe and rotary are totally killer now. Euro amps always seemed really thin and brittle and now they are just rockin amps. Merry Christmas to us :cool:

You rock Cliff :cool:

InsideOut said:
:lol: :lol:

Oh is right! This is awesome! No placebo baby. This is the real deal. Vibe and rotary are totally killer now. Euro amps always seemed really thin and brittle and now they are just rockin amps. Merry Christmas to us :cool:

You rock Cliff :cool:

Rob, I'm not sure I'm going to have time to do the upgrade tonight. So, I expect a couple hours worth of clips in my in-box when I wake up in the morning. :lol:

I just can't over the difference. For certain sounds I don't even need to tweak. Was going to re-audition all of them tonight but was just playing too much. How good is 9.00, I just broke my first string while playing in the last 10+ years LOL. No re-audition tonight.

I can't help but think there has been something wrong for a long time. This update sounds like I'd hope the Axe would sound like.....my tube amps! Really, it's tight in the bottom, crunchier, much more note clarity. I barely had to touch the amp eq. The vibe is SWEEEEEET now!!! I feel like I just got a bunch of new killer amps.
Way to go Cliff!

Back
Top Bottom