Stage rig #100... Another one. Video and preset d/l

The 2021 gig season begins this week for me. Here's my FM3 stage-rig-in-progress rundown and download link for anyone interested in mucking about with it.

Preset: https://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=8527

Having only ever seen the corner with the desk that that little Marshall stack in it before -- that's a MUCH bigger space than I'd have guessed.

Tones are phenomenal here. I think I'll fire up the rig and wake the family up with this preset this morning.

Very envious of gigs. Man I miss gigs.

Last edited:
Reporting back to say this preset, across all scenes, sounds phenominal with my Silver Sky's slightly lower output pickups. PlexiSolo scene was adequate for rousing the teenager from his Sunday morning sleep.

@Burgs do you run reverb, live, the way it's dialed in on these scenes? I've always dialed my reverb use, live, waaaaay back but you've got me thinking I shouldn't with how much you put on your presets. I would definitely rather have more of it than less.

Reporting back to say this preset, across all scenes, sounds phenominal with my Silver Sky's slightly lower output pickups. PlexiSolo scene was adequate for rousing the teenager from his Sunday morning sleep.

@Burgs do you run reverb, live, the way it's dialed in on these scenes? I've always dialed my reverb use, live, waaaaay back but you've got me thinking I shouldn't with how much you put on your presets. I would definitely rather have more of it than less.
Hey Ian. Happy Sunday! The reverb and delay are mostly indulgent and used as some space for lone outings like this. They're often dialled back or, in the reverb's case, turned off for stage. We're playing fairly big stages at the moment, usually to audiences of 5K or more, so verbs are a bit pointless, but still fun. I run stereo on stage (floor monitors); so does Josh who is stage right. The FOH guy prefers it this way. He pans each of us a little to our respective sides but still retains the stereo field which, apparently, the audience can perceive due to the size of the PA. Good fun!

Nice Brett!
Did you program hold functions under your scenes to activate specific effects?

Back
Top Bottom