Some new presets from me for download

simeon

Axe-Master
so the singer of our band that i have been working with for the last 15 years had a massive stroke in november. he's still in hospital and the band is on hold for the foreseeable future. he may never fully recover. my only source of income has vanished. so if you like these and you maybe use them, or learn something from them, or even just have a little bit of fun messing around with them, please consider making a donation. i don't sell my presets, i rely solely on the good faith of the people here on the forum and elsewhere. there's a paypal link at the bottom of the web page and you don't even need a paypal account to use it. even if it's just a couple of bars of latinum, there's a lot of you and it really does add up! many, many thanks in advance.

only 30 presets this time and no blocks. most of my decent blocks are already in the unit, anyway! a bit more distortion adjacent this time. not so clean.

here are a couple of examples....there are more on the website.

Vulcan Lute
Vaal Awakens
Encounter at Far Point
Unimatrix Zero

dig into them. there are some quite nice core amp and cab combos hiding under all the splosh and gravy.
you might find some stuff interesting...if you're into that sort of thing....for example, drive blocks can be used as saturators, distortions and cruddy filters and you can stick them almost anywhere on the grid.

here's the link - https://simeonharris.co.uk/fractal.html

scroll down -
there's three lots. first lot is for the axe fx 2.
second lot is for the axe fx 3, from a couple of years ago....grab those if you haven't already!
new lot is at the bottom.

hope you get something out of them and have fun!

Got a warning on the download about security risk. My reading says it is not an issue, but just wanted all to be aware. Here are the print screens.

DownloadWarnings.jpg

DownloadWarnings_2.jpg

Windows 10. Scanned with AVG Free and Defender with no issues detected.

Donation made! Thanks for your efforts!! Sorry to hear about your bandmate, best wishes on his recovery and you finding a new income source!!!

so the singer of our band that i have been working with for the last 15 years had a massive stroke in november. he's still in hospital and the band is on hold for the foreseeable future. he may never fully recover. my only source of income has vanished. so if you like these and you maybe use them, or learn something from them, or even just have a little bit of fun messing around with them, please consider making a donation. i don't sell my presets, i rely solely on the good faith of the people here on the forum and elsewhere. there's a paypal link at the bottom of the web page and you don't even need a paypal account to use it. even if it's just a couple of bars of latinum, there's a lot of you and it really does add up! many, many thanks in advance.

only 30 presets this time and no blocks. most of my decent blocks are already in the unit, anyway! a bit more distortion adjacent this time. not so clean.

Vulcan Lute
Vaal Awakens
Encounter at Far Point
Unimatrix Zero

dig into them. there are some quite nice core amp and cab combos hiding under all the splosh and gravy.
you might find some stuff interesting...if you're into that sort of thing....for example, drive blocks can be used as saturators, distortions and cruddy filters and you can stick them almost anywhere on the grid.

scroll down -
second lot is for the axe fx 3, from a couple of years ago....grab those if you haven't already!

Sorry to hear that mate. Keep the faith, something will come along, and I wish your mate a swift and full recovery.

I’ll download and donate for sure - your presets are in a class by themselves. Thank you
Sukh

if someone wants to lend me their fm3, or their fm9, I would gladly make some presets!
I would but the shipping would be a total b*tch. :)

I'm pulling them into the FM9 Turbo to check CPU % levels right now.

<musak playing>

As to be expected, the presets have dropped Pitch 2, Delay 3 and 4, Drive 4, Synth 2, MultiDly 2. The bigger presets containing those blocks would probably overwhelm the FM9T except after the blocks are dropped the CPU % is low enough to run nicely. I haven't listened to them yet, but that's the results of a quick check.

"Dual Amps Modern Pedalboard" is an overload at 100%. Still checking…

<musak playing>

"Mutara Nebula" is at 100% also…

That's all for now.

Thanks for all your great blocks and presets, I'm happy to donate to keep you going.

I'm gonna go listen now and poke around to steal your magic tricks.

Note: Anyone wondering why there might be no sound on some presets, the Cab slots in "The Rules of Acquisition", "Exosia", "Fluidic Space" and "The Diviner" are muted for the factory cabs so unmute them.

Last edited:

Vulcan Lute
Vaal Awakens
Encounter at Far Point
Unimatrix Zero

scroll down -

Will look back at these after work and a trip to the UPS store to send off my mother's gift. Sorry to hear about your bandmate. Hope the recovery is complete and swift....

Outstanding work Simeon!!! I'm sorry about your bandmate and about your financial situation, Christmas is a terrible time to have to worry about income etc.

God works in mysterious ways brother, He is the great physician. I'll keep you and your mate in my prayers, and I've donated 20gbp, it's not much and it's a tight Christmas here too but I hope it helps in some small way and I hope others follow suit!

On the presets, It's absolutely amazing what you've done with the AxeFx platform! I'm mostly a metal guy but in the studio all is fair game, and what you've given us here is pure creative fuel!! I'm looking forward to spending some serious time with these and just cut loose with some unbridled creative magic!

So thank you Simeon, be well brother, Merry Christmas, and have faith, it'll all be OK in the end.

Vulcan Lute
Vaal Awakens
Encounter at Far Point
Unimatrix Zero

scroll down -

Hey Sim!
Thanks for this. I'm glad to be able to help with a donation.
I particularly love the disclaimer about the non-usefulness in musical situation! That made me smile.

Got a warning on the download about security risk. My reading says it is not an issue, but just wanted all to be aware. Here are the print screens.

View attachment 131577

View attachment 131578

Windows 10. Scanned with AVG Free and Defender with no issues detected.

Donation made! Thanks for your efforts!! Sorry to hear about your bandmate, best wishes on his recovery and you finding a new income source!!!
Not to worry brother, that's your browser being sensitive about risk. Its essentially letting you know that the website and links are https(secure) protocol, but the zip file is being offered via http (insecure) protocol. In a case where you were on a strange or untrusted website, there may be shennanigans going on in that situation. Here we know Simeon and the site, so the warning can be ignored.

Back
Top Bottom