Some Axe-FX II Photos from Today's Gig - Share some of yours!!!!

My Rock Room! Its as far as I can travel, LOL!! But it works. V shaped ceiling over a garage very,very tight and noisless room. Great for this set up. Thanks

Atomics.jpg

Left to right: PRS Custom 22, Jackson / Charvel J370, MusicMan Stingray and behind the singer, the neck of a self-made FrankenStrat!
Good eye Clive! Your memory is phenomenal. Half the time I can't remember what I'm playing. Figuratively and literally! ;-)

What an adorable picture! Made my day with that one Joe!
Craig, that little guy's name is Roman. He's two years old and the son of Steve, our singer. He was right at home hangin' with the Boys. :)
Steve%20and%20Roman.jpg

round house

Simeon,
I couldn't stop watching this somewhat long but mysteriously addictive clip or maybe better movie. love what you guys are doing although I'm not sure what it is your doing. Where can I purchase the album? what are you monitoring the axefx through?

Maxolla

Simeon,
I couldn't stop watching this somewhat long but mysteriously addictive clip or maybe better movie. love what you guys are doing although I'm not sure what it is your doing. Where can I purchase the album? what are you monitoring the axefx through?

Maxolla

yes, we're not entirely sure what we're doing either

i'm monitoring the axe through two rcfnx10 sma's

the album from that day should be up on bandcamp at some point, but the bass player hasn't got his act together, so pm me and i'll hook you up

none of the music in the film made it to the final cut of the album, btw

Second gig with the CLR and it performed wonderfully. This was the first with it up on a speaker stand, which required me to dial it in a bit more. It is a pretty amazing speaker.

It's Father's Day, so naturally we had a Harley on stage today. :)

Attachments

• ImagoDei6-16-13resized.jpg
    ImagoDei6-16-13resized.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 22
Back
Top Bottom