So whats your opinion on Apple music

Ok.... no one is going to like me for this but here is my view.....I torrent everything because its just easier. I also use an non connected digital audio player to listen to while working cause 8 hours of streaming would go through batteries like crazy... and then you have to pay for your data plan too....

If I actually like it I will buy the tracks I like or on the rare event I like the whole album I will physically buy the real thing.

If I don't like it it gets deleted immediately. I got tired of being ripped off by buying albums for 1 song.

FYI I have crates and crates of CDs, cassettes, and records.

Last edited:
I can't see paying monthly for the privilege to lease music. When you don't pay the fee, there is not much you have ownership of for your money.

I can explore listening to new songs quite easily using You Tube, college radio, and the music choice channels that come with my cable subscription.

If I like what I hear, I buy the physical copy and rip to FLAC for portability. If I want to critically listen on my monitors, I pop in the CD.

Yes youtube is good, but again you still are streaming and paying for data every time you listen/watch.

2nd it's a rare thing to see an entire album on there.

Had Amazon Music Unlimited for one year before I moved over to Apple Music just recently and the main reason for the switch was that I simply did not come along with their "user interface". YMMV but I find navigating within Apple Music so much easier compared to Amazon Music.

Back
Top Bottom