So M@ is sporting a shiny new 17 avatar

Thats f...g awesome Fas guys ❤️
Still many FW UPDATEs my Afx2 can support ...? Hope so.. By conversely the level Q (amps, fx, etc. )and tweaking capabllity largely exceed my playing skills !!
And shit i am on business trip these 2 days

What yek said. I don't think I've ever seen a firmware release reach so deep into so many areas at once.

Oh, and if you like Dumbles...if you've ever played one, and you know what that sweet, singing, squeezey tone feels like...watch out! :mrgreen

This is a major improvement. I've got a Mark preset, with FAT on, that never sounded better, especially with the added cabs (see below). It's MASSIVE! I may be one of the few people on board here who couldn't care less about Dream Theater, but even I can recognize the tone.

Awesome, I'm not a Dream Theater fan at all but I love the USA Clean model in the Axe. Hard to imagine that it will sound better really, but I trust you guys that it will! Really looking forward to the new update, especially the preamp stuff, seems like a very logical progression for a unit that really gives you 'recorded tone' in a box.

Fantastic work from FAS!

WOOW !!!, I really into this particularly firmware, there is lots of great improvements !, I'm really interesting to test NEW PREAMP SIMULATION in the CAB block !, and new Improvements in USA AMP... specially with my new Bare Knuckle Juggernauts !

I love to repeat this sentence : THANK YOU FAS !!!

I have a question about VU meters. Do they allow to balance volume between scenes as well? If scenes have different drives engaged for example

They will show you RMS level. For direct adjustment theres only hmm ... what did Cliff said? Amp level? But which one? 1X, 1Y, 2x, 2Y? All four?

For Scenes i assume you have to go to the output page and adjust from there... no problem too ... switch between "utility" and "Edit" for VU and OUTPUT LEVEL ...

I have been thoroughly underwhelmed by the Dumble amps. Really looking forward to giving them another spin. Thanks for your hard work and dedication to improve your product!

No visits between Christmas and New Years eve. Just me and the Axe and a two barrel shotgun should someone accidentially knock on the door.

Reading all this makes me feel kinda funny, like when we used to climb the rope in gym class....

Waynes-World.jpg

Glad I have a week and a half left of vacation this year... gonna take a few days to play with FW17 :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom