Show us your MFC setups! (post your pics)

What are the dimensions?

also ... are you taking orders? :mrgreen

Unfortunately I can't take orders as I relied on a friend of mine for the tools. I live in a small appartement and woodworking requires more space and tools than I have.

The dimensions aren't that special. Just enough in width to accomodate the MFC and two FV-500's and at the back I left enough room for the cables for the buttons. So just get your gear together, put it like you want it and get the ruler out!

Hey man the case for the MFC seems great. What brand is it?

You mean my case/board? I build it myself. So let's think how I can name my brand... My last name is Boost, so I have to do something with that... Uhm... I call this model the Boostinator. :lol

I'm becoming less and less happy with my MFC. Switches 1 and 17 are continuously coming lose so that I have to open up the unit (can't simply tighten from the top). It feels like they have nearly become threaded. This happened before with another switch, I think 6. I don't even use 17 that much, so it's somewhat surprising. Anyone else have this happen a lot?

Hi all,

This is my new pedalboard :
mfc_labels.jpg

Pedaltrain 2 + BOSS FV-500L + BOSS FV-500H + "Subtle Style" Labels + Looper Stickers

Sam (France)

Hi Sascha.
what type is the case, where did you buy it, how much ?
I got a very good case for my MFC setup (pic in my sig) but it's a pro custom made one and it's a little too big and too heavy, I wona replace it with a smaller light one.

MFC (M y F avorite C ontroller):
IMG_1741_zps48cb9eee.jpg

There ya go! I was wondering why more people weren't taking advantage of the 4 pedal setup! I use mine to have volume, wah, chorus mix, and delay mix controllers. I also use them to control other delay parameters to make weird sounds that I would normally have to bend down to mess with.

IMG_0088_zps7786fcc2.jpg

My DIY-labels are finished. They most certainly have some flaws here and there, but to be honest you don't see them once you're standing up and controlling the MFC. I'm happy!
Next up: making some kind of labels for the looper-mode!

May be a stupid question, but if you have the up/down on the right for changing patches, what is the purpose of the other Preset button next to your scenes?

May be a stupid question, but if you have the up/down on the right for changing patches, what is the purpose of the other Preset button next to your scenes?

I think the preset would activate immediately when I'd use the up and down buttons if I'd change the banksize to zero. Now I can scroll through presets and activate them by pressing the preset 1 button!

Back
Top Bottom