Show us your MFC setups! (post your pics)

same setup but with new kicktags.
a shout out to sukh! thanks for awesome labels and quick delivery!
MFC_New_Kicktags_zpse79e4de6.jpg

Pretty much done I think (I'm considering moving one expression pedal to the right side, leaving global volume on the left), until some of those glow in the dark Kicktags become available again. Got one of my TRS plugs to re-wire, since I was in a hurry and forgot to put the stupid metal sleeve on the cable before soldering (thank God for shrink wrap), but I'm pretty happy overall.

Had an issue with the Boss switches, the goofy rubber on the bottom wouldn't let industrial Velcro adhere properly, so I grabbed a piece of plexiglass, cut it to fit, drilled and countersunk the holes and with some longer replacement screws, voila, velcro problem solved.

The reflective caution tape was just because I saw it on someone else's board at some point, saw some while I was grabbing the plexiglass, thought it looked swank so I grabbed it. ;)

tJ7t9T3.jpg

UPn8TLm.jpg

VbUMd1q.jpg

6CqtTDB.jpg

VMe9Pnz.jpg

rlqQUZR.jpg

IOrn8Zw.jpg

uTIBEQ0.jpg

bWeofsr.jpg

sJZhxz1.jpg

HRnCnpI.jpg

OfFNnMy.jpg

Looking good EvilPhish! More KickTags should be available next week. Drop me a mail when u order and I'll make up some replqcement sticky glow labels for your FS-5Us as well.

very badass!

Looking good EvilPhish! More KickTags should be available next week. Drop me a mail when u order and I'll make up some replqcement sticky glow labels for your FS-5Us as well.

very badass!
Seriously!?
Dude that's AWESOME of you, thank you!!!

Customer fo' lyfe, yo. ;)
You got a deal mate!

That's our way to remind ourselves to fade out ;)

Cool. I get a kick out of all the little, unique symbols and queues bands use on setlists. We do the bracket thing to show no-gap stuff too. And then we use << to indicate an open jam to end a song.

Back
Top Bottom