Show Us Your AX8 Rig! (post your pics)

If I had that much space to spare, I would have a hard tiime preventing my compressor pedals jumping onto the board. Maybe my Kl*n Clone would jump as well.

90% there!
I will have some space under the tuner and wireless and will take recommendations. Drive? Third expression pedal? (After getting the second one next this one as I use it as a volume pedal)
Thanks

That's a beast!! Nice work man, really tidy - you're going to give Steve Vai's board a run for its money :)

Now just need a pedalboard to put all this on... and clear the cable mess.

AX8_FMM.png

Last edited:
Hey folks! Here's a shot of my current setup. I originally had everything mounted on a large Diago board, but I wanted to split my setup, as shown in the picture, to give me flexibility for a more compact travel board if I wanted (it's mounted on a PedalTrain 1), and also to allow me to keep my board up on my CLRs for home use (easier to access while sitting at my desk) while still being able to use the expression pedals without having to put the whole board on the floor each time.

This way, the board stays on my monitors and I keep the 'little board' with Expression pedals on just under my desk and ready to go :)
It's great to be a nerd.

current%20setup_zpsi1mi0ed3.jpg

How are you powering both H9s? My older PedalPower 2 + only allows me to combine outputs 5/6 to get the proper power to one H9.

90% there!
I will have some space under the tuner and wireless and will take recommendations. Drive? Third expression pedal? (After getting the second one next this one as I use it as a volume pedal)
Thanks

How are you powering both H9s? My older PedalPower 2 + only allows me to combine outputs 5/6 to get the proper power to one H9.
Eventide Powerfactor 2. Can power up to 4 H9's, a few regular pedals, my wireless, and has a courtesy AC tap. Never using anything else again.

Back
Top Bottom